Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaquayln Crawford

Started by CamArk08, December 16, 2017, 12:28:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskliketusk

For one you commit to Arkansas over OU for the pride of committing in the SEC and making the NFL instead playing in a patty cake conference to never be heard of again. Second you come here to be a lead dog not just another cur bought n paid for by there boosters. And three you come to be apart of something bigger than football and that's the family atmosphere and loyalty of being a Razorback for life. WPS
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Hogtimes

December 27, 2017, 01:21:56 pm #101 Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:43:42 am by Hogtimes
Quote from: MemphisBossHog on December 24, 2017, 05:19:11 pm
these are my sentiments exactly.  Now I am not dismissing CCM at all, but lets be real, why would a kid flip to Ark after committing to a team that is in the final 4 for college football while we have been trending down and just finished a 4-8 season with uncertainty around the program?   (by uncertainty, I just mean no one knows yet how CCM's system is going to fare at Ark in the SEC thats all--there is no history there until CCM gets some games under his belt at Ark)  Maybe the promise of early playing time compared to a stocked program like OU makes us more attractive.  I dont know, but it just seems unlikely.

Look, I want to get Crawford and any other top notch recruit who is interested in Arkansas, but I have to be realistic and wonder why a kid would turn his back on a program like OU, who is at the top of college football right now, to come to Ark.  I love that he is considering it, but I just cant count on it yet.   

Yep...Those that expect Morris to come in and flip a player like Crawford that has been  committed to OU for a long time when they are in the National Championship hunt almost every year,  are just not being realistic...however Hogville is  not known for being realistic.

Kevin

i like the fact morris took a swing
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Sportsguy

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 24, 2017, 09:16:55 pm
For one you commit to Arkansas over OU for the pride of committing in the SEC and making the NFL instead playing in a patty cake conference to never be heard of again. Second you come here to be a lead dog not just another cur bought n paid for by there boosters. And three you come to be apart of something bigger than football and that's the family atmosphere and loyalty of being a Razorback for life. WPS

Sorry, I was bored and reading through all threads. This comment can't go unnoticed.

You do realize that OU puts out WR's like crazy to the league right? You keep.posting kids go there and become unheard of in their "crap" conference.

Bro, OU is gonna have Mayfield, Orlando Brown and Mark Andrews drafted in the first round. Let's not forget that they will have Obo Onkoronkwo drafted in top 2 or 3 rounds too. They have Rodney Anderson who was arguably the best RB in CFB last 7 or 8 weeks, CD Lamb, Hollywood Brown, Freshman LB in Murray, Steven Parker, their whole OL, Caleb Kelly. All those guys will be drafted. A lot of them on first or second day.

Look, I love the Hogs as much as the next guy, but their starter next year was a 5 star that has played well when he has gotten snaps this year. We don't have that..... Yet.

I think Morris is gonna kill it when he gets his guys in here. But I to say we are gonna be at OU level is nuts right now. They have another top 10 class. That type of success takes time. Morris can get us there.

Lastly, I'm all about SEC, but Big 12 has whooped up on most everyone last two bowl seasons. That conference you make fun of is 11-5 last two years. Yes, we (SEC) have both teams in the title, but Bama had their fingers crossed they didn't have to play Mayfield and Riley. That offense torched UGA. They were prob best offense in CFB in years. I enjoy good football and love watching others when not cheering on WPS. You can be a fan of a team and enjoy watching greatness. That offense was just that.

Steef

Quote from: Sportsguy on January 07, 2018, 03:55:18 am
Sorry, I was bored and reading through all threads. This comment can't go unnoticed.

You do realize that OU puts out WR's like crazy to the league right? You keep.posting kids go there and become unheard of in their "crap" conference.

Bro, OU is gonna have Mayfield, Orlando Brown and Mark Andrews drafted in the first round. Let's not forget that they will have Obo Onkoronkwo drafted in top 2 or 3 rounds too. They have Rodney Anderson who was arguably the best RB in CFB last 7 or 8 weeks, CD Lamb, Hollywood Brown, Freshman LB in Murray, Steven Parker, their whole OL, Caleb Kelly. All those guys will be drafted. A lot of them on first or second day.

Look, I love the Hogs as much as the next guy, but their starter next year was a 5 star that has played well when he has gotten snaps this year. We don't have that..... Yet.

I think Morris is gonna kill it when he gets his guys in here. But I to say we are gonna be at OU level is nuts right now. They have another top 10 class. That type of success takes time. Morris can get us there.

Lastly, I'm all about SEC, but Big 12 has whooped up on most everyone last two bowl seasons. That conference you make fun of is 11-5 last two years. Yes, we (SEC) have both teams in the title, but Bama had their fingers crossed they didn't have to play Mayfield and Riley. That offense torched UGA. They were prob best offense in CFB in years. I enjoy good football and love watching others when not cheering on WPS. You can be a fan of a team and enjoy watching greatness. That offense was just that.

Because of this & one other recent, I went back & reviewed all your posts.

18 in 2 years?

I found them to be reasoned an even tempered. And informed.

Please post more.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Sportsguy on January 07, 2018, 03:55:18 am

Completely agree.  Except I'd qualify the UGA getting torched thing.  The UGA defense was torched in the first half, no doubt, but UGA practically torched OU's offense in the 2nd.  Much to Bama's relief.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 07, 2018, 09:35:41 am
Completely agree.  Except I'd qualify the UGA getting torched thing.  The UGA defense was torched in the first half, no doubt, but UGA practically torched OU's offense in the 2nd.  Much to Bama's relief.

Bama would do to OU what they did to Clemson.. OU's problem is, Bama is getting ready to play another game and it ain't against Mayfield and the Sooners...

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Hogtimes on December 16, 2017, 02:14:46 pm
Agree.... I wish posters would not make statements like that

You know one of my favorite motivational saying is "conceive, believe and achieve".  Nothing and I do mean nothing big happens without those three things, in any level, at any endeavor.

So in saying that it wish posters wouldn't say they wish poster wouldn't say things that indicate they believe the other two can happen.

carolinahogger

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 16, 2017, 01:17:47 pm

easy to say but they are the ones in the playoffs and were 4 and 8 let's see how it plays out before we start talking about taking ou to the woodshed

This is Hogville.  True Fan = Pollyanna.

carolinahogger

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 24, 2017, 09:16:55 pm
For one you commit to Arkansas over OU for the pride of committing in the SEC and making the NFL instead playing in a patty cake conference to never be heard of again. Second you come here to be a lead dog not just another cur bought n paid for by there boosters. And three you come to be apart of something bigger than football and that’s the family atmosphere and loyalty of being a Razorback for life. WPS

I get a kick out of this kind of convoluted homer logic.  So any reasonable player should sign with a current bottom-dweller in the SEC instead of a team which lost a very close one in the CFB Playoffs?  Because of SEC Pride and a 'family atmosphere'?  The funny thing is that you probably believe this.

island hog

Morris can sell that he has a first rounder this year in the draft with Sutton at WR from SMU. 

RyeHogFan

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 07, 2018, 09:59:07 am
Bama would do to OU what they did to Clemson.. OU's problem is, Bama is getting ready to play another game and it ain't against Mayfield and the Sooners...

Seriously doubt it.  When Bama loses, it's to high powered spread offenses lead by dynamic QB's.  OU is a horrible matchup for Bama when compared to UGA. That's not to say Bama wouldn't beat OU, or that Bama will beat UGA.  it's just that UGA is undoubtedly a better matchup.

I'm confident Bama wouldn't do to OU what it did to Clemson.  OU's offense and QB are far superior to Clemson's right now.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 07, 2018, 01:56:18 pm
Seriously doubt it.  When Bama loses, it's to high powered spread offenses lead by dynamic QB's.  OU is a horrible matchup for Bama when compared to UGA. That's not to say Bama wouldn't beat OU, or that Bama will beat UGA.  it's just that UGA is undoubtedly a better matchup.

I'm confident Bama wouldn't do to OU what it did to Clemson.  OU's offense and QB are far superior to Clemson's right now.

we'll never know because the high powered offense is not there to find out...