Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State Announces 5 Million $ Gift to Redwolf Athletics

Started by Seminole Indian, December 11, 2017, 02:49:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

December 11, 2017, 02:49:00 pm Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 03:00:57 pm by Seminole Indian

From Johnny and Jennifer Allison. This is addition to the 5 million $ donation from Centennial Bank

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

hog of steele

GolfNut57

Actually this donation totals $10,000,001. Centennial Bank matched the Allison's new $5M donation dollar for dollar. For the Allison's alone they have donated $10M to ASU going back to the 2014 season. I can't imagine what it must be like to be that wealthy. Whew........

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas-state/Article/Another-10-million-for-Arkansas-State-Athletics--112134906
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.