Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 07:52:43 am

photos

Started by Piggfoot, November 16, 2017, 10:01:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

how do you copy and paste to hogville?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

hawg1221

That's a good question.

Lanny

use the image bracket, {img}  copy the link between the img brackets
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

TheDoctor

How do I add a photo to my account profile?

longtimeHogfan

December 24, 2017, 02:54:36 pm #4 Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:15:51 pm by longtimeHogfan
 ;)
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

FraggleHog

Computer Illiterate... How do I embed a .gif in a post... say from a website like giphy.com? Thanks in advance.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

FraggleHog

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 16, 2018, 11:14:47 am
On GIPHY, I just clicked on the GIF I wanted to grab, then clicked on (and copy pasted) the GIF Link.

To show you what this looks like, I'm going to quote the above post BUT change the brackets on the IMG tags so they show below

where you see Z, substitute a [
where you see Q, substitute a ]

Remember, HTML tags work in pairs so for every IMG tag you have, you must have a matching /IMG tag.

Nice. Thank you!
Calling the Hogs from DFW

peevedpaul

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hog-Corleone

ima try this...

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Bogustus

ua_hogs

UnknownNobody

#1 STUNNA

How can you post a pic saved from your iPhone?

Darth Hognutts

You've got to have the heart of the HOG!

Darth Hognutts

You've got to have the heart of the HOG!

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HogWatcher85

January 04, 2020, 10:19:39 pm #19 Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 02:29:53 pm by HogWatcher85
You use the [img] tag, like this:

[img]https://forums.hogville.net/images/site/logo.png[/img]

You can click the button on the menu to insert the tags, then just paste the image URL in between.

Results in:

The Royal Ham

January 05, 2024, 07:00:13 am
Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

MP24

January 13, 2020, 07:51:49 pm #21 Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:26:07 pm by MP24
thanks
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

TheRazorback500

January 14, 2020, 10:29:50 pm #22 Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:44:26 pm by TheRazorback500
Do you wanna get Rocked?

cmrhawg

berryhog

January 19, 2020, 11:25:31 am #24 Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 11:36:44 am by berryhog

UnknownNobody

Quote from: -3.1415926535897 on January 19, 2020, 11:30:11 am
Berryhog,

Check your brackets..

Use [ and ]  - the square brackets.

Quote the post below this one and check it out.

There is also an icon above, right under the B bold icon that does it for you.

Click the icon then hit the space bar twice...sometimes it will add a period, take that out.

Paste your link.

berryhog

Quote from: -3.1415926535897 on January 19, 2020, 11:30:11 am
Berryhog,

Check your brackets..

Use [ and ]  - the square brackets.

Quote the post below this one and check it out.

Thank you.  The struggle was very real !  ;D

berryhog

Quote from: UnknownNobody on January 19, 2020, 11:35:53 am
There is also an icon above, right under the B bold icon that does it for you.

Click the icon then hit the space bar twice...sometimes it will add a period, take that out.

Paste your link.

Appreciate the help !

UnknownNobody

Quote from: berryhog on January 19, 2020, 11:38:47 am
Appreciate the help !

Very welcome...-3.14 posted a screen shot for you.

RazorWhacker

April 26, 2020, 10:02:42 am #29 Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:46:13 am by RazorWhacker
Nm

je100

snoblind

RebelliousHog

I guess I'm old fashioned. I go to "reply" in red at the bottom of a thread.

Then below the text box, you'll see "Attachments and other options"   When you click that, it'll open up "choose file".. You click that and it will open up where you can navigate to where ever you have your pictures and GIFs. You can do up to 6. Make sure you put SOMETHING in the text box.  A period will do.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

husker71

can you preview the text and the image before posting??  Suddenly I am having trouble with that and I use the old fashioned way too.

pigachu

Hawg Law 7

RebelliousHog

Am I the only one that still uses the "Attachments and other options" below the text box in reply?

That's all I use for images and GIFs

HogWatcher85

Quote from: RebelliousHog on December 04, 2020, 09:18:52 am
Am I the only one that still uses the "Attachments and other options" below the text box in reply?

That's all I use for images and GIFs

From what I've seen, Attachments don't show up when you view the site on a phone, where pictures shared using the [img] tag do.

The Royal Ham

January 28, 2021, 05:19:56 pm #38 Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 08:55:14 pm by The Royal Ham
Test
Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

Pigsfeat

"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

hoosier

RebelliousHog

The Royal Ham

Rev

hog_stu

The Royal Ham

Rev

Hogs958

hobhog