Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer request and Such

Started by DeltaBoy, January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pioneerhog on October 30, 2017, 10:41:29 pm
Thats great news Delta. I haven't been on much in the last few years and was saddened to read this thread with what you and your wife has gone through and with Tophawg losing his GF. I pray that everything continues to get better for your wife and I pray that Tophawg continues to find peace.

Thanks she been sick off and on for the past 3 years.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pioneerhog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 31, 2017, 11:50:34 am
Thanks she been sick off and on for the past 3 years.
Its probably been that long since I've been a regular on this site. It wasn't to awful long after they hired Nutt 2.0 that I kinda lost interest. I've been on here 3 or 4 times in a week which is a lot for me in the last few weeks.

Ā 

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pioneerhog on October 31, 2017, 08:14:40 pm
Its probably been that long since I've been a regular on this site. It wasn't to awful long after they hired Nutt 2.0 that I kinda lost interest. I've been on here 3 or 4 times in a week which is a lot for me in the last few weeks.

No problem I am a bit of a Junkie when it comes to Hogville.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

pioneerhog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 01, 2017, 09:57:54 am
No problem I am a bit of a Junkie when it comes to Hogville.
I use to be but that pretty much ended with the hiring of Nutt 2.0. I suffered through enough with him that I was going to get invested in Bret. I knew from day 1 that this was going to be the results.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pioneerhog on November 04, 2017, 07:14:31 pm
I use to be but that pretty much ended with the hiring of Nutt 2.0. I suffered through enough with him that I was going to get invested in Bret. I knew from day 1 that this was going to be the results.

My Gut said that too but I held out hope I was wrong.

DeltaBoy

We have our last scan the 20 th of this month and we are praying for all clear results so we can go on with life.

DeltaBoy

Pray for the Kid she thinking about going to Europe for a Semester overseas. And Pray for My Wife she not too sure she wants her baby girl that far away.

pioneerhog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 09, 2017, 03:21:28 pm
Pray for the Kid she thinking about going to Europe for a Semester overseas. And Pray for My Wife she not too sure she wants her baby girl that far away.
That is fully understandable. Prayers for your wife to get good results.

DeltaBoy

Got good results and we get a Pet scan in Jan.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 08, 2017, 11:10:36 am
Got good results and we get a Pet scan in Jan.

👍 keep it up!   Praying 🙏🏻!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DeltaBoy

FrJoseph

May the peace and healing power of a loving God, who gives us more than we would ever dare to ask, be upon your wife and your whole family.

We humbly ask this through Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.

Fr.  Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

pigture perfect

Glad for the good news. I know lots of prayers have gone up DB. You're not fighting alone.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Ā 

DeltaBoy

Her Bladder keeps acting up at night and keeps her from getting a good nights sleep.

DeltaBoy

Wife still having bladder issues due to the treatments.

DeltaBoy

Bad news today Cancer back and it in Bladder!

snoblind

pigture perfect

Oh man! Still believing for a complete healing for her DB.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

Well it going to be a hard Christmas!

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

Found and removed 3 tumors from her bladder and sent them to the lab!

DeltaBoy

Lao Tsuie

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm
Keep the wife in your prayers cause she still having issues since her surgury back in August.

Prayers to you and her big D.

snoblind

Ā 

DeltaBoy

Due to the holidays we find out today.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 09, 2018, 09:06:32 am
Due to the holidays we find out today.

I wish, hope, and pray, that the news is great....

DeltaBoy

Bad news today.God Still Good!

snoblind

pigture perfect

Hang in there Sister Delta. We believe in prayers.

DLUXHOG

DeltaBoy

We got more blood work during being out for a snow day.  We have Pet Scan Thursday.   The pain is getting worse and that really concerns me since she had the tumors removed 12/28/17.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::

pigture perfect

Thanks for the updates DB. Stay strong.

snoblind

please let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers

DeltaBoy

Got the Pet scan results  It has not spread and is in the same 3 spots as before.  We will get our treatment plan Wed.  They also gave her some meds to control the pain she having.  She slept from 6 pm till 9 woke up watched TV and slept from 10 pm till 5:50 am last night.  So it seems to be working.

Keep Praying.

pigture perfect

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 23, 2018, 08:45:14 am
Got the Pet scan results  It has not spread and is in the same 3 spots as before.  We will get our treatment plan Wed.  They also gave her some meds to control the pain she having.  She slept from 6 pm till 9 woke up watched TV and slept from 10 pm till 5:50 am last night.  So it seems to be working.

Keep Praying.

Praying.....  God bless your hearts...

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

DeltaBoy

They gave us some treatment options and are sending us to UT Southwestern in Dallas for a 2nd opinion.

1. Chem and radiation and let it play out up to 10 years.
2. Radical surgery that removes the badder, colon , and Uterine Cuff . This leaves her out of work for 6 weeks and with 2 bags to carry and tend to do #1 and #2.

UT Got more options and trials we can chose from.  The wife already said NO to the Radical Surgery solely on Quality of Life.

Cotton

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 25, 2018, 11:03:18 am
They gave us some treatment options and are sending us to UT Southwestern in Dallas for a 2nd opinion.

1. Chem and radiation and let it play out up to 10 years.
2. Radical surgery that removes the badder, colon , and Uterine Cuff . This leaves her out of work for 6 weeks and with 2 bags to carry and tend to do #1 and #2.

UT Got more options and trials we can chose from.  The wife already said NO to the Radical Surgery solely on Quality of Life.
Hang in there Delt... Hogville family is thinking about you guys
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

DLUXHOG

UT Southwestern is the best (in all of Texas IMO).    They should shoot it straight with you....

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DLUXHOG on January 25, 2018, 12:42:30 pm
UT Southwestern is the best (in all of Texas IMO).    They should shoot it straight with you....

I not had any issues with the Dr being straight shooter here at Harris Methodist in
Fort Worth.  I am proud my wife Dr knew when to pass this on to UT Southwestern.

goodguytex

I've got 2 urgent prayer requests... Man I work with named Don Smith.... He had a major heart attack last week. He had triple bypass Monday. He's in his 70s. Pleas keep him in prayer.

Maryssa Reese, wife of someone I work with, has something called IIH. She has to have a shunt to drain excess fluid off. Surgery was done last week to move the shunt to her chest. She came down with pneumonia after surgery. Wound up getting it pretty bad, and is in ICU. They had to remove the shunt because of her pneumonia, and carry it on a bag. And wait for her to improve with the pneumonia, then she will have to have surgery again in about 3 weeks to have the shunt put back in, I think in her chest again. She's really been through a lot. And the guy I work with is really being put through the ringer. And they have an 7 year old son named Braden. So please keep Maryssa and that entire family in prayer. Thanks everybody!

pigture perfect

Sure nuff, ggt. I'll put your folks on my prayer list.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: goodguytex on January 25, 2018, 02:57:12 pm
I've got 2 urgent prayer requests... Man I work with named Don Smith.... He had a major heart attack last week. He had triple bypass Monday. He's in his 70s. Pleas keep him in prayer.

Maryssa Reese, wife of someone I work with, has something called IIH. She has to have a shunt to drain excess fluid off. Surgery was done last week to move the shunt to her chest. She came down with pneumonia after surgery. Wound up getting it pretty bad, and is in ICU. They had to remove the shunt because of her pneumonia, and carry it on a bag. And wait for her to improve with the pneumonia, then she will have to have surgery again in about 3 weeks to have the shunt put back in, I think in her chest again. She's really been through a lot. And the guy I work with is really being put through the ringer. And they have an 7 year old son named Braden. So please keep Maryssa and that entire family in prayer. Thanks everybody!

Prayers sent for them both.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

If anyone comes to the trash to pray for trash please include me.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

pigture perfect

Yeah, I've never thought of prayer as being trash worthy.

twistitup

Strange this would be in here...

I agree, disrespectful
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

goodguytex

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 26, 2018, 08:39:30 am
Prayers sent for them both.
Thanks! Please add Larry Evans... He has cancer and has been getting chemo treatments at Baylor medical.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: goodguytex on January 28, 2018, 02:22:42 pm
Thanks! Please add Larry Evans... He has cancer and has been getting chemo treatments at Baylor medical.

Prayers sent for Larry Cancer Sucks.

DeltaBoy

Wife getting an Iron Infusion today.