Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot real or Imagination?

Started by holman24, June 14, 2006, 11:07:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holman24

Just wanted to know who believed in bigfoot and If any of you have ever seen one or come into contacted with him????   If so story please.

southeasthog

When I was young a movie called "the legend of boggy creek" came out. It was mid 70's. It was based loosely on bigfoot. It scared the BEJESUS out of me.

Sorry but that is as close as I come.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.

pioneerhog

Shouldn't this be in the tavern?

Mr. Hogback075

we have a sasquach on this board....

his name is notshavintillnuttgo, he posts in the tavern a      lot.   ;D

he's a cool dude.

WindyCityHog

I love the topic....

But Bigfoot is pure BS.

So is the Boggy Creek Monster.

I went to Governor's School (in the mid 80's) with the daughter of the mayor of Fouke, AR....

Of course, I just had to ask her about the Legend of Boggy Creek.

She put all my fears to rest (and like you Southeast, that movie scared the hell out of me when I was young.....watch it now....it's almost funny) by telling that the story was created to keep the Black folk out of town.....

Talk about anticlimatic.

maniax22bolts20

....crawling around waiting to spring to my juvenile sasquatch height of 5'10...one time...at saqy camp my vine broke over this new pool....

this boogy wookie believas senoritas

Burnt Orange Sucks

TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////