Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Tent or

Started by maniax22bolts20, May 31, 2006, 07:00:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

Ti pi brands for 3 to 8 people or other sizes larger than 2. What are your recommendations ? Preferably as waterproof and strong as possible. I actually had a decent tent but I need a backup at least. Also had a really good ti pi a few years back.  Preferably Made in the USA.

maniax22bolts20

Best tents/tipi s overall Mountainboar preferably M.I.U.S.A. . Those are some cool designs. Thanks for those pics and any info y'all have. I figure most of you cabin it  but I had to ask.

pioneerhog

Quote from: Mountainboar on May 31, 2006, 10:20:39 pm
I'm a 7' x 7' dome tent guy...and the cheapo's too.  Seems like I can pick the worst wind/rain storms to camp in and these tents hold up time after time.  I fill up the air mattress and sleep like a king. 
You mean you sale RV's but when you go out you do so in a tent? Something is wrong with this picture. Actually I would prefer to sleep in a tent but my wife isn't real big on it, so when we go out we go in a 30-something foot motorhome, it's not mine but I got connections.

NaturalStateReb

For the money, I think the Ozark Trail tents that Walmart sells are hard to beat.  I've had one for about 7 years and it's been great.  Mine is a two room cabin tent that's 15 x 9. 
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.