Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outdoor site

Started by SultanofSwine, May 18, 2006, 08:55:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SultanofSwine

How in the world did I miss this forum? Anywho, glad to see it.

I am quite involved with a new outdoor site and would like to invite everyone to stop by for a visit.

http://www.outdoorcore.com/forums/

This site is designed to be an all encompassing site for outdoor pursuits but there are several forums not yet online such as waterfowling. It was started by a group of traditional bowhunters of which I am one but there are forums for wheel guys, all types of gunning, fishing, photography, etc.

The site is just a couple of months old now so the membership is still small but steadily growing. My screen name there is whitewolf. Hope you will check us out.

Mods if this isn't ok pull it but please shoot me a pm.

SultanofSwine

I am not one of the three owners but have been working with them on site content and such. If you get a chance, on the forums page down at the bottom is the Stories forum. I would highly encourage anyone that loves hunting to read the Doorway Buck. Sackett is from here in Arkansas and wrote that as it appears online but he is in the process of publishing it in print. That book is the first in a series of twelve.

In the plans are to bring on state forums that are linked in a cooperative way with the various game and fish agencies as well as some other fantastic features. I would certainly welcome any imput anyone has re: where things are or things that might be of interest not presently covered.