Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

skeet/trap shooting

Started by qakhed, May 16, 2006, 09:28:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

qakhed

Anyone on here like to to shoot skeet or trap? If so where do you go and what do you shoot?

I like to shoot at claythorne in Kansas, or Ozark Shooters near Branson. I shot in a trap league in Joplin last year, and would like to find one around here. I shoot a browning citori.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

holman24

qakhed where are you from???  We shoot at Bella vista gun club every Sat. If you would like to go.

qakhed

live in Jane right now. Bella Vista would be great. I'll pm ya

pioneerhog

Guy I work with use to go all over the place. I know he went to a big shot in Ohio, one in San Anton, and one in Georgia. He mainly went with his employer at that time, Batesville Ballistics which does Angle Portings, but he did shot from time to time. He dealt with the high dollar guns that most of us would be afraid to shot. I know he had a reciever one time that cost over 100,000, he had to take it and work on it.

qakhed

probably a perazzi. I met the daughter one year at the shot show when it was in Orlando. She spoke very little english, but was a major hottie. We ate breakfast together one morning. I had a picture taken with her and a $300,000 O/U. I wonder which one cost the most, her or the gun?

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: qakhed on May 17, 2006, 08:15:12 am
probably a perazzi. I met the daughter one year at the shot show when it was in Orlando. She spoke very little english, but was a major hottie. We ate breakfast together one morning. I had a picture taken with her and a $300,000 O/U. I wonder which one cost the most, her or the gun?
Did you put the moves on her ?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

qakhed

I flirted with her in my smooth "I don't speak Italian but dig rich chicks" sorta way, she flirted back in her "I don't speak english and feel like slumming it" kinda way. It was good times!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: qakhed on May 17, 2006, 08:34:37 am
I flirted with her in my smooth "I don't speak Italian but dig rich chicks" sorta way, she flirted back in her "I don't speak english and feel like slumming it" kinda way. It was good times!
Frickin allsome!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

qakhed

That would be a fun Hogville get together

NaturalStateReb

Arkansas Game & Fish runs separate trap and skeet ranges at the Mayflower rifle range.  The cost is 2 or 3 bucks for 25 birds.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.