Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Catfish, anyone?

Started by wincrimson, May 11, 2006, 09:13:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerhog

What did the guy do at the end of the video. Please tell me he was going hoggin for somemore and not letting that big SOB go.

RaZoRtUsK

I have seen pics of those kinda cats caught before. That species of catfish is not in the USA
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

RaZoRtUsK

Here is some brave ladies doing there thing with some catfish!

http://www.catfishgrabblers.com/GGGMusicVideo300k.wmv

enjoy
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

holman24

I am going to the lake this weekend and didn't plan on catfishing but after watching that guess I will stop and get some liver and see if I can catch a few.

RaZoRtUsK

If you want to catch the big boys flathead they only eat live bait like goldfish or bream

holman24

I am more of a channel cat guy

Cresthog

Those type do live in the USA...I live 1 mile from the Mighty Mississippi and believe me, Ive seen them.