Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas(11-2,1-0) vs Miss St(12-1,0-0)

Started by Porked Tongue, January 02, 2018, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 02, 2018, 10:33:00 pm
Something just didn't look right on that play.  May have fooled the ref, even.

I honestly think you're right. It was one of those "surely he just did something illegal" calls

jfred59

Quote from: BigHog396 on January 02, 2018, 10:20:19 pm
Then you CLEARLY do not understand what a walk is.  One, two, three... by definition, that's a walk.

Then how many steps did the Cow School players get to take?  One, two, three, four, five but I know SEC refs cant count that high

Breems

Quote from: 010HogFan on January 02, 2018, 10:35:43 pm
I honestly think you're right. It was one of those "surely he just did something illegal" calls

No kidding. I would've called it. Macon didn't do himself any favors.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PonderinHog

This team could use an enforcer.  Someone who will cut your legs out from under you if you go over his back.  If the refs aren't gonna call it fairly, sometimes you have to take the law into your own hands.

Oh well, lesson learned.  No gimmes on the road.  We'll probably beat Auburn, just because.

N HOG

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 02, 2018, 10:33:00 pm
Something just didn't look right on that play.  May have fooled the ref, even.

It didn't fool him. He was consistent in his calls all night, as we're the other two.

From Tusk Till Dawn

As im looking at some replay, Beard let it fly with about 3.5 seconds on the clock about 10 ft from the 3 pt line, and Barford and Gafford were alone.  In fairness, he got doubled so it would have been a tough pass with little time.

PonderinHog