Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just e-mailed Jeff Long!

Started by Ghost Writer in the Sty, October 23, 2017, 11:20:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost Writer in the Sty

"Please get rid of Brett Bielema, the most overpaid person in the United States!  An embarrassment and a disaster."

Anyone can Google U of A athletic dept. to get his internet address.

The OTR

Good work, Ghost Writer!  That'll show him!

jacobp

I'm sure he will absolutely take the time to read it.
I'm sure glad I did.

OtterHog

Who is Brett Bielema? He works for UA?

He must be friends with Cole Kelly.

Kevin

I doubt he even reads is own email.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ricepig

It's Bret.....he'll probably fire the wrong guy now......

jkstock04

Good thing you spelled his 1st name with two T's. That won't fire up some stereotypes.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

grayhawg

Quote from: Ghost Writer in the Sty on October 23, 2017, 11:20:27 am
"Please get rid of Brett Bielema, the most overpaid person in the United States!  An embarrassment and a disaster."

He reads those emails, I've sent him a couple and he has answered.

lilRockNDubb

Can you email my boss and tell him to give me a raise?? I'm sure he'll listen to you as will Jeff Long....

Hoggish1

Quote from: OtterHog™ on October 23, 2017, 11:21:39 am

He must be friends with Cole KellEy.

DoctorSusscrofa

I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

ricepig

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on October 23, 2017, 11:22:49 am
Can you email my boss and tell him to give me a raise?? I'm sure he'll listen to you as will Jeff Long....
Sure, just send me your name and your bosses e-mail, I love helping out fellow Hogvillians....

Tusks

don't let the nancy's get you down.  if the whole state emailed jeff long he still wouldn't get it.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PonderinHog

cal34

Thanks for your service Ghost Writer!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Hand written is the only way to his heart my friend.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Wildhog

Someone pretend to be Matt Campbell and send Long some really nice letters.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on October 23, 2017, 11:53:30 am
Hand written is the only way to his heart my friend.

Nah, he'll accept a computer printed cashiers check.....

Ghost Writer in the Sty

Quote from: cal34 on October 23, 2017, 11:50:11 am
Thanks for your service Ghost Writer!

Granted.......one e-mail won't effect anything.  But if every one who left their seats early on Saturday did so, he might realize that there is more to it than he currently believes.

Grag T

Quote from: Ghost Writer in the Sty on October 23, 2017, 11:56:57 am
Granted.......one e-mail won't effect anything.  But if every one who left their seats early on Saturday did so, he might realize that there is more to it than he currently believes.

Well if he doesn't already realize there are some serious problems, not sure how he would ever see it.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

johnny cash

Hope Jeff doesn't have Hillary's server.

Youngsta71701

The best way to speed up a change is to boycott the games.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

onebadrubi

Quote from: Wildhog on October 23, 2017, 11:54:42 am

Post of the year!

247Hog

OMG you're the dude in Fort Smith with signs in the yard....that spelled Bret name wrong. SMH
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: grayhawg on October 23, 2017, 11:22:34 am
But were they along the lines of the OP ??? I mean virtually anyone can take the time and effort to read a communication singing their praises. It's the ones that aren't as flattering that take real guts and courage. We shall see.....

LRHawg

Someone email him and tell him he better fire Brett and hire CPR as interim if he wants to make a bowl.

Calling All Hogs

I'm going to send him a telegram if I can figurer out his address. 

rhames

Just read Campbell has a 9MM buyout.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Fan1958

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 23, 2017, 12:24:11 pm
The best way to speed up a change is to boycott the games.

The only way to speed up change is to cut off the money supply.  Too late for this year.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

ricepig

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Good God if you are going to take the time to send Jeff Long an email, take the time to at least make yourself appear rational and intelligent.

If this is what you actually wrote, it's not going to get read and will go straight to the trashcan.

You sound like an ignorant yayhoo.  If you want to make a point, be smart, articulate, and don't bring money into the equation.  It's all about results on the field, competitiveness and competency.   In a sense all coaches are over paid, but the market sets the range of coaching salaries and BB's salary is in the band you would expect for an SEC coach.  If he were paid $2 Mil a year would you be any more or less satisfied with the results, of course not.  Stick to the points and do not make it personal.  The only thing I would make personal is your attachment to the UofA and/or the Razorbacks
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HoggyCat

Quote from: grayhawg on October 23, 2017, 11:22:34 am

"Got it, thanks". ??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Pig in the Pokey

:D
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: OtterHog™ on October 23, 2017, 11:21:39 am

He must be friends with Cole Kelly.

Brett and Bert are both Brothers,  and cousins to Harvey the Rabbit.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Dear no good yankee carpetbagger Director Long..."
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

jabberjawls

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 23, 2017, 12:48:43 pm
Good God if you are going to take the time to send Jeff Long an email, take the time to at least make yourself appear rational and intelligent.

If this is what you actually wrote, it's not going to get read and will go straight to the trashcan.

You sound like an ignorant yayhoo.  If you want to make a point, be smart, articulate, and don't bring money into the equation.  It's all about results on the field, competitiveness and competency.   In a sense all coaches are over paid, but the market sets the range of coaching salaries and BB's salary is in the band you would expect for an SEC coach.  If he were paid $2 Mil a year would you be any more or less satisfied with the results, of course not.  Stick to the points and do not make it personal.  The only thing I would make personal is your attachment to the UofA and/or the Razorbacks
Other than criticizing other people's efforts, what have you done for the cause???

Inhogswetrust

Has he replied with the press conference time to announce Bret's dismissal because you emailed him?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: jabberjawls on October 23, 2017, 03:32:52 pm
Other than criticizing other people's efforts, what have you done for the cause???

Not gone to the games, emailed Jeff Long, posted on Hogville, and called into several 5th quarter shows on 103.7 The Buzz with a well articulated list of why Bret Bielema is failing and why he should be replaced, and I've be able to do so without coming off as an ignorant yayhoo.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 23, 2017, 03:34:33 pm
Has he replied with the press conference time to announce Bret's dismissal because you emailed him?

4pm

Grag T

Quote from: The Chief on October 23, 2017, 03:26:33 pm

Now you are on to something...

"Deer  carpetbagger,

You are no good and dadgum yankee we dont want yer kind around here.  Find other jobb and get fired frum this one cuz were tired of lossing every weak.  Go away carpetbagger good riddunce

Sincereley,
Deltaboy"

That's probably pretty close, Delta has an unusual flair for words and a bit of disdain for Long...
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

KennyForAD

Grag T

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:40:43 pm
Good Lord.

Don't fret, I made it up lol

(but it does fit a lot of his posts)  ;D

jabberjawls

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 23, 2017, 03:36:45 pm
Not gone to the games, emailed Jeff Long, posted on Hogville, and called into several 5th quarter shows on 103.7 The Buzz with a well articulated list of why Bret Bielema is failing and why he should be replaced, and I've be able to do so without coming off as an ignorant yayhoo.
Keep up the good work, but remember not everyone that supports the UofA has had the luxury of getting an education.  To say that people who are not articulate should keep their mouth's shut is promoting elitism.  I don't agree with that school of thought.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on October 23, 2017, 03:36:58 pm
4pm

CDT or CST? I wanna make sure so I can email Ghost with the correct time. We can't have him showing up at the wrong time to get his credit.................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The OTR

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 23, 2017, 12:48:43 pm

Good advice, professor.

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: The Chief on October 23, 2017, 03:26:33 pm

I think emails like this begin:

Dear Mr. Carpetbagger King,

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 23, 2017, 03:49:59 pm
CDT or CST? I wanna make sure so I can email Ghost with the correct time. We can't have him showing up at the wrong time to get his credit.................

It's fluid......