Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow! It's over. We sucked.

Started by Hogger, March 12, 2009, 10:44:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogger

Table Rocker

ICEman

Long has to insist that Pel show an assist or two the direction to the door.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

N HOG

Quote from: ICEman on March 12, 2009, 10:54:39 pm

What in the Starkville do assistants have to do with this?

cityhog

My parents actually paid to go see that debacle.

HoundHog

I'm ready to put this this nightmare basketball season behind me and get ready for some Razorback and Cardinal baseball !!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: ICEman on March 12, 2009, 10:54:39 pm
A band-aid like that wont fix it. a fish rots from the head down. Pel needs to go!

kuhog

Quote from: HoundHog on March 13, 2009, 12:00:52 am
I'm ready to put this this nightmare basketball season behind me and get ready for some Razorback and Cardinal baseball !!!!

Amen brother.

moses_007

Now are you fellows beginning to see what I said in my thread about this being the worst sports year in Arkansas history?  Guys, I have 50 years of watching the Hogs under my belt right now and I didn't see a glimmer of hope in either the football or basketball teams.  I am hopeful the football program will turn around this coming fall, but if it doesn't, we'll have another catastrophic sports season in 2009-10.

thirtythree

Quote from: moses_007 on March 13, 2009, 12:13:51 am
Now are you fellows beginning to see what I said in my thread about this being the worst sports year in Arkansas history?  Guys, I have 50 years of watching the Hogs under my belt right now and I didn't see a glimmer of hope in either the football or basketball teams.  I am hopeful the football program will turn around this coming fall, but if it doesn't, we'll have another catastrophic sports season in 2009-10.

I can understand basketball, but not football.

PennaHog

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 13, 2009, 12:04:31 am
A band-aid like that wont fix it. a fish rots from the head down. Pel needs to go!

Another one.....  Exact same thing in every "Fire Pel" thread.  How many times are you going to post the same thing??? Gets old.....  :puke:

WPS GHG
:razorback:
This comment is the absolute dumbest thing ever said on this board:

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 05, 2010, 01:03:52 am
I thought you were a military man? 
You would think, serving our great country, would have taught you some respect for authority.
Lando is a moderator.  Respect his authority.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Pel isn't going anywhere. I know that for a fact. He has to show some significant improvement in the conference next year or he will be gone, though.

LA HAWG

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on March 13, 2009, 06:50:23 am
Pel isn't going anywhere. I know that for a fact. He has to show some significant improvement in the conference next year or he will be gone, though.

Well that shouldn't be too hard.  6-10 is significant improvement from this mess.  Also, the program is in shambles off the court.

songofthesword

Veni, vidi, vici

march madness 2009

Breems

First season that i've watched the hogs not make any kind of post season tournament... sucks.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

W_KY_Hog

while I'm more optimistic about the football and baseball teams, I don't see much improvement for basketball next year. The problems are still there.

rude1

The most brutal season ever for me, and there is not much to hope for next year, which makes this season even more difficult to stomach.