Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

five minutes into the second half and not one substitution!!!!

Started by hawgsmellgud, March 12, 2009, 10:09:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsmellgud

What is going on. Sanchez has played a great game but you can physically see him getting fatigued. In the first half both Clark and Moore where in the game within 3 minutes. What is he doing?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Arazorbackguy1

I don't understand the absence of Moore and Clark in the second half
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

midwestcityhog

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on March 12, 2009, 10:13:43 pm
I don't understand the absence of Moore and Clark in the second half

did you watch clark 'catch' repeated passes in the first half? 

enough said....

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: midwestcityhog on March 12, 2009, 10:19:33 pm

enough said....

That is very understandable, but man just look at the team they are tired. Talk about a lack of depth, hell yeah, but it is what it is. You have got to give these guys a break. Just a couple of minutes at least so the starters will be fresh. They are tired and are comitting to many turnovers because of it.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

athunt

Quote from: midwestcityhog on March 12, 2009, 10:19:33 pm

enough said....

Did u watch Sanchez drop passes?? Atleast 5 TO's were due to him not being athletic enough to catch the ball
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

athunt

Quote from: ljean on March 12, 2009, 10:19:28 pm
They are liabilities defensively

And what the hell do u call Sanchez on defense? He just puts his hands up and refuses to attempt to block a shot. How many times do you have to realize not to hedge out 5 feet behind the 3 point line because thats what they want you to do. Atleast 6 times he was 1 on 1 with their PG. He is a joke of a scholarschip.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

stan the man

midwestcityhog

Quote from: athunt on March 12, 2009, 11:04:45 pm
Did u watch Sanchez drop passes?? Atleast 5 TO's were due to him not being athletic enough to catch the ball

sanchez also had 8 pts and about the same number of rebounds.  clark?

athunt

look at Sanchez's minutes compared to Clarks. Theres no comparrisson. Clark had 2 attempts. 1 he took at the defender(which he always does) and he sent a message, the other he clearly got fouled on and offensive putback.

How many rebounds did he let his defender grab over the top of him?

Andre mishandled one rebound and Pel yanked him out. Thats a good way to build a players confidence. If Sanchez was yanked everytime he messed up he would never make it to the scorers table.
-Reggie Johnson

Anon2

Our downfall in the second half started when Fortson touched the ball the first time and two or three other times early in the second half.