Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did students do anything at Ole Miss game for Coach Kennedy?

Started by HognotinMemphis, March 12, 2009, 11:49:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Signs re: his altercation with Middle Eastern taxicab driver in Cinncinnati last month?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

grayhawg

want2be

I heard some guy from Memphis named Mohammed threw a bunch of blue pills at him at halfime.....No one from Ark would be that rude!

regi

Yes. I heard them say, "Would you like Coach Pelfrey's job and could you bring Terrico White with you!"

Razorod

Quote from: regi on March 12, 2009, 12:20:49 pm
Yes. I heard them say, "Would you like Coach Pelfrey's job and could you bring Terrico White with you!"
hmmm.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

idiotghos

Starting next year Ole Miss will not miss the tournament so long as Kennedy is coach there.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: idiotghos on March 12, 2009, 12:40:07 pm
Starting next year Ole Miss will not miss the tournament so long as Kennedy is coach there.
Kennedy is a good coach even when you do take into account his incident early this year.

His team will be competing for 1st in the West for as long as he is there.  They would have been this year as well if it wasn't for all of the injuries.

want2be

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on March 12, 2009, 12:53:42 pm
Kennedy is a good coach even when you do take into account his incident early this year.

His team will be competing for 1st in the West for as long as he is there.  They would have been this year as well if it wasn't for all of the injuries.

Yep, Kennedy has proven he can do more with less........maybe his mean streak helps keep his players in line also.

aristotle

I have had my eye on the BBC, Reuters, and other media affiliations abroad, and I've got to tell ya....Kennedy was wrong. It did NOT turn into an "international incident" after all. Guess the power brokers were able to sweep it under the rug before the world caught wind of it. Whew!

;)

zebra

Yes, during starting line-ups, the normal Who's She, What that Smell sign's. 

They held up a sign when Kennedy was announced that said,

"You have the right to remain silent"

jfred59

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 12, 2009, 11:49:14 am
Signs re: his altercation with Middle Eastern taxicab driver in Cinncinnati last month?

They hosted his wife at an "informal" reception