Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats worse? After Nolan or now?

Started by batmanfan, March 12, 2009, 06:33:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

I've got to say now and there is no excuse for this mess.  This program is full of trash and I do not see it getting better for a long time and won't until we hire a guy that's a proven winner, and even then it will take us a few years to turn it around due to the mess Pel's recruiting has put us in.

This is bad people, real bad.  Almost NCAA sanction ridden without the sanctions.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Marshfieldhog

artyhog

As typical of you normal bantor, Chicken Little, the sky is not falling.

No team that looses 84% of its offense is going to do well the next year. 

I believe that Pel will get it going, even next year.

batmanfan

Get it going?  As in 4-5 conference wins?

Henry is gone.  Washington is likely gone.  Powell is probally 50/50....so we bring 2 of our top 4 guys back from a 2-14 team.

With Heath there was always hope because we usually had a 5 star coming in, now all we have coming in are grade risks and players not SEC caliber.

It will be just as worse next year.  We won't even get into the out of control ways of this thug ridden team.  This are an embarrassment to this great program, both on and off the court.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 12, 2009, 07:12:57 am
now is worse.  Pel hasn't got anything to build on for next year.  This year was a shambles.

Bat is right, this time!  ;) 

At least Stan brought in talent and gave us hope because there are times when players actually rise above their coaching.  The players he signed for the most part stayed out of trouble and actually got to play.   He sucked at getting a point guard but we had size and talent.  With Pel, we get nothing but posturing from our HC.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

PennaHog

March 12, 2009, 07:21:09 am #6 Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 07:28:52 am by PennaHog
Quote from: batmanfan on March 12, 2009, 06:33:25 am
I've got to say now and there is no excuse for this mess.  This program is full of trash and I do not see it getting better for a long time and won't until we hire a guy that's a proven winner, and even then it will take us a few years to turn it around due to the mess Pel's recruiting has put us in.

This is bad people, real bad.  Almost NCAA sanction ridden without the sanctions.

BAT

Not sure who is worse...bat or hollywood or even forrest city joe.....

I guess we will witness Nuclear Weapons deployed in US cities soon too.........   ::)

Another Garbage post....stirring things up.  Gotta love the dead period before Football  ;)

WPS GHG
:razorback:
This comment is the absolute dumbest thing ever said on this board:

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 05, 2010, 01:03:52 am
I thought you were a military man? 
You would think, serving our great country, would have taught you some respect for authority.
Lando is a moderator.  Respect his authority.

lovetthog1

I agree things are bad. On a positive note there is some talent up there. With the right coach things could be respectable quicker than you might think. And we could be very competitive within 2 years. It doesnt take as long to build a basketball program. Its never going to happen with Pel.