Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Surprising Hog in NBA Ever

Started by yraciv, March 11, 2009, 04:24:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

southeasthog

Cajun Hog

I know the Earth is off its AXLE now.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

donewithdale

More proof how many of our fans have no idea what they are talking when they evaluate a players skills and potential.  "Donterrible" as he was called by our bashing fan base.  The Ervin/Gomez/Kareem Reid of his team according to most.  Its a shame Heath couldn't figure out a way to use his size and develop his skills.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: donewithdale on March 11, 2009, 04:33:27 pm
More proof how many of our fans have no idea what they are talking when they evaluate a players skills and potential.  "Donterrible" as he was called by our bashing fan base.  The Ervin/Gomez/Kareem Reid of his team according to most.  Its a shame Heath couldn't figure out a way to use his size and develop his skills.

i only remember Materrible Richardson. haha
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

hogballer05

well im glad for him and it just goes right back to heath and how he couldnt put anything together... you know ive always wondered if al jefferson would have still gone pro if he went to arkansas. well actually how good of pick he would have been

upperdeck_hawg

larry satchell should be signing a contract soon
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on March 11, 2009, 04:59:29 pm
larry satchell should be signing a contract soon
lmao!  That almost made me fall out of my seat! 
Remember Dontell's block against Kansas a few years back to clinch that win?  That is the highlight of his that sticks out the most in my mind.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

RazorHawg16

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on March 11, 2009, 08:57:15 pm
lmao!  That almost made me fall out of my seat! 
Remember Dontell's block against Kansas a few years back to clinch that win?  That is the highlight of his that sticks out the most in my mind.
Talk about two polar opposites Kansas and Arkansas.

HOGSWEAT

When I read the thread title, I joked with myself about Dontell in my head... low and behold... Congrats to him

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

FayettevilleHog

Does he still pick up his dribble after crossing half court?

yraciv

Quote from: pwilli on March 11, 2009, 11:08:01 pm
Does he still pick up his dribble after crossing half court?

Nope, he drives the lane and finds the open man!  I'm just as shocked as you are.  But now that he actually is in the league that might change.  He might be one of those guys that just freeze in front of large crowds.

hei5manhog

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

DoggtownHog

I always thought that Dontell tried hard when he was on the court for us. I'm glad to see that he never gave up on his dream.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.