Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am grateful

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 16, 2017, 04:45:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

that neither SMU nor Memphis is on Arkansas' schedule this year. Woo pig! Go Hogs.

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

longtimeHogfan

I'm grateful we don't have to face Dak Prescott anymore.   ::)
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Hogdomer

gchamblee

That there is no limit to the number of threads a poster can make each day?

I was thinking the same thing about Memphis today.  I thought about starting a thread thanking Jeff Long for not getting Memphis on the schedule.  I believe that was a possibility  a few years ago, could be wrong.  I was trying hard to bring up something Long did right even if it was a total accident.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: gchamblee on September 16, 2017, 05:05:09 pm
That there is no limit to the number of threads a poster can make each day?
I bet you are a real peach of a guy. Seem to always be mad. Can you comment without a derogatory comment and/or a personal attack? I do not know you so there is no way I could have offended you at some point. Try a little kindness. It will make you feel better about your life.
As for thread started by me today, it's this one. Who are you talking bout that is starting multiple threads today?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Bubba's Bruisers

I'm thankful Michigan stood us up.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hobhog

Bacon_Bitz

Maybe you could find something a little more meaningful in your life that merits your remarkable gratitude

sickboy

Who gives a crap?

I guess me... I pressed post.

PonderinHog

Quote from: sickboy on September 16, 2017, 08:45:39 pm
Who gives a crap?

I guess me... I pressed post.
What's he talking about?  Too lazy to look up.

bondhue

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on September 16, 2017, 04:50:58 pm
Fitz looks like a world beater right now.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: bondhue on September 16, 2017, 09:02:08 pm
Fitz looks like a world beater right now.

He and the cow bell clunkers took Ed and the tigers to the woodshed and whupped 'em like rented mules. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on September 16, 2017, 04:50:58 pm
Looking like we are going to get the same result with Miss State as we did when he was there.

King Kong

I was grateful when you took a long break from posting

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: King Kong on September 17, 2017, 08:21:43 am
I was grateful when you took a long break from posting
Try to sit back and enjoy it since neither of us can stop the other from commenting.

HognotinMemphis

I am also grateful that we do not have to play Vandy this year. Wish we did not have to play Miss State either, but they are in the West. I hope it all turns out okay but it could be predicted at this point that the Hogs will do well to win only 2 SEC games: Missouri or Ole Miss or SC? After watching LSU, maybe we slip up on LSU at home in next to last game. Orgeron is unintelligent thus LSU will never be good under him.

Go Hogs! Woo pig!