Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richmond

Started by Buff, April 26, 2015, 03:53:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Suck it, Brian France. Kurt Busch is in the Chase.

Flying Razorback

Harvick didn't have a great car today, led two laps under caution, but still managed to come back and finish 2nd with a broken track bar.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Buff

FreakyFast don't need a track bar

Racinray

Quote from: Buff on April 26, 2015, 03:53:19 pm
And I love it.

TheRazorback500

Congrats to KB for overcoming his troubles and getting a win. Not many surprises today-all the big guys near the front. Nice finish for McMurray. Jr. and Kez were disappointing,

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

berryhog

Quote from: Buff on April 26, 2015, 03:53:19 pm

Glad to see Kurt get the win.  Even better knowing it probably chapped the asses of the NASCAR brass.  Sounded like the fans were happy to see him win as well.

berryhog

Missed the Jr. and fatboy dust-up.  Noticed fatboy had no comment.  I assume it was Stewart's fault ?

Buff

Quote from: berryhog on April 26, 2015, 06:12:21 pm
Glad to see Kurt get the win.  Even better knowing it probably chapped the asses of the NASCAR brass.  Sounded like the fans were happy to see him win as well.

If it chapped the ass of that smug prick we know as Brian France then I'm all for it.  He might be worse at managing a sport than Roger Goodell.  Scratch that....he's definitely worse.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on April 26, 2015, 06:59:26 pm
Missed the Jr. and fatboy dust-up.  Noticed fatboy had no comment.  I assume it was Stewart's fault ?

This was my first short track race to attend.  Went to D.C. as well. It was worth every penny I spent this trip to see Stewart wreck right in front of me.  ;D

hoghelmet14

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 27, 2015, 01:24:26 pm
This was my first short track race to attend.  Went to D.C. as well. It was worth every penny I spent this trip to see Stewart wreck right in front of me.  ;D
:-[ :-[ :puke: :-[ :-[ LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

ImHogginIt

holeinthewall

I am thoroughly enjoying seeing Carl run so bad this year.