Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Blessings

Started by CabotHog87, April 08, 2015, 09:32:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CabotHog87

My grandfather has a friend who lives on the course and his friend said that he'd be able to get me on to play. Does anyone who's played it and/or has info know how much it costs to play it if I am indeed able to get on?

rcopela

Around $100.00 with member, don't wear your hat in clubhouse, bring plenty of balls, very tough track but very nice, enjoy..

CabotHog87

Quote from: rcopela on April 08, 2015, 09:54:30 am
Around $100.00 with member, don't wear your hat in clubhouse, bring plenty of balls, very tough track but very nice, enjoy..

Awesome, thank you. I was hoping it'd be around $100.00. I'm thinking about joining PV soon too. I called the other day and they said they might be implementing an initiation fee in the near future.

onebadrubi

Quote from: CabotHog87 on April 08, 2015, 09:58:03 am
Awesome, thank you. I was hoping it'd be around $100.00. I'm thinking about joining PV soon too. I called the other day and they said they might be implementing an initiation fee in the near future.

Initiation fee at PV?  They already have one ranging from 10,000 all the way down to $2500 depending on the promotional offer currently running. 

Blessings is long and narrow and need some carry.  Good luck on it. 

PEtrader

Quote from: onebadrubi on April 08, 2015, 08:10:44 pm
Initiation fee at PV?  They already have one ranging from 10,000 all the way down to $2500 depending on the promotional offer currently running. 

Blessings is long and narrow and need some carry.  Good luck on it.

Which pV are you talking about?
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

GolfNut57

Quote from: PEtrader on April 08, 2015, 08:40:58 pm

Pine Valley in Macon, AR.  ;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

onebadrubi

Quote from: PEtrader on April 08, 2015, 08:40:58 pm

PV in little rock, but now just remembered there is the BA PV in G ridge and NWA.

CabotHog87

Paradise Valley in Fayetteville. I knew rcopela would know what I was talking about. As of right now there is no fee, but they said they'll be starting a $500 one soon. In case anyone was thinking about joining.

hogfan98

Quote from: CabotHog87 on April 09, 2015, 08:45:41 am
Paradise Valley in Fayetteville. I knew rcopela would know what I was talking about. As of right now there is no fee, but they said they'll be starting a $500 one soon. In case anyone was thinking about joining.

Couldn't pay me to join Paradise.  So crowded.  Get ready for 5 hour rounds.

Wildhog

Quote from: hogfan98 on April 09, 2015, 01:15:41 pm

It is very crowded.  It's also a great course.  Some of my favorite greens in the state.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

CabotHog87

Quote from: Wildhog on April 09, 2015, 01:18:44 pm
It is very crowded.  It's also a great course.  Some of my favorite greens in the state.

At $165/mo I'd be shocked if it wasn't packed. I agree with Wildhog, I love their greens.

Gohogs600

All of that is correct. $100 plus tax when accompanied by a member (cart and range included). I feel it's a great value at $100.

Haven't played in a week or two, but I'd expect things should be pretty green at this point in the year there. They didn't punch the greens this spring, so no worry about timing your play around that.

rcopela

Quote from: hogfan98 on April 09, 2015, 01:15:41 pm
I play there at least (3) times per week, never seen a 5 hour round, usually 3:45 to to 4:00

Wildhog

Quote from: rcopela on April 20, 2015, 12:39:59 pm
I play there at least (3) times per week, never seen a 5 hour round, usually 3:45 to to 4:00

We played a 4:15 round once out there.  Bob White about lost his mind a couple of groups behind us.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Marshfieldhog

Paradise use to be packed, economy and diving golf interest helped weed out the crowds.

rcopela

Quote from: Wildhog on April 22, 2015, 01:11:58 pm
We played a 4:15 round once out there.  Bob White about lost his mind a couple of groups behind us.
Ha ha, Bob's such a sweet fella

al2305

I was gonna get to play the blessings a week from friday but it fell through.  Makes me sad
:(

Gohogs600

Quote from: al2305 on April 29, 2015, 06:11:42 pm
I was gonna get to play the blessings a week from friday but it fell through.  Makes me sad
:(

Still the best conditioned course in the area, but relative to normal day to day, the conditions are somewhat challenged right now. They are being addressed currently. I'd guess things will be back in normal condition by mid June. If I were you I'd try to play again in July if you want a great course at its best...