Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We will struggle today against ULM

Started by harmonyhog, December 29, 2007, 02:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

harmonyhog

The Warhawks will throw up a zone and our guys will brick threes. Same old story.
Maybe we can pull it out. I have no confidence in this team.

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

swinesation

Hoggy1

Quote from: harmonyhog on December 29, 2007, 02:21:29 pm
The Warhawks will throw up a zone and our guys will brick threes. Same old story.
Maybe we can pull it out. I have no confidence in this team.

I'm sorry, you lost your turn
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Modsquad24

yeah this teams had its struggles but they are guys that have been to back to back NCAA tourneys going for 3 straight, not chopped liver, they gave us all we wanted as the hogs won by 25, GHG!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

harmonyhog

Glad I was wrong this time. However, this team has some  "head problems" that is affecting them on the road. Don't get too excited about the game today.

chiefsfan

Arkansas result against ULM compared to Ole Miss' result against them.   Ole Miss won by 23.  Hogs by 25

When we play baylor saturday, we are going to get a good read on where we stand against South Carolina, Whom baylor beat in Columbia this year
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

slopinhogs

if they play like they did today Baylor will beat them. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

HawgG

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 29, 2007, 08:11:48 pm
Arkansas result against ULM compared to Ole Miss' result against them.   Ole Miss won by 23.  Hogs by 25

When we play baylor saturday, we are going to get a good read on where we stand against South Carolina, Whom baylor beat in Columbia this year
The worse thing you can do in basketball is compare scores.

What somebody else did against a team is virtually meaningless especially in a future matchup.

Whatever Arkansas does against Baylor will not have anything to do with the future USC game or any other.

mbgrulz

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 29, 2007, 08:11:48 pm
Arkansas result against ULM compared to Ole Miss' result against them.   Ole Miss won by 23.  Hogs by 25

i agree with hawg g. there are too many variables when you compare scores. you have to factor in differing styles and how both teams do against a given style of play, and also individual matchups.