Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

App. State game question

Started by thomasr1950, December 24, 2007, 08:27:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasr1950

It appeared to me that Coach P. was doing too many subs. druing the game. Shouldn't he try to a little more consistent w/the 5 on the court so that they can get some sort of rhythm going? I would have like to seen more of the pressure defense, when we applied defense we looked good. I will give App. credit they did out shoot us but we did not apply any consistent defense, then the subs wow, leave 5 in for a while. Just my opinion, some say it's talent some say P can't coach. The officials were not Hog friendly but even at that we could have won.

Lard

i didn't even see the game but I've seen most of the others this year and after about the first three I noticed that he had very erratic and impatient substitution patterns.  Much like Heath did.
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

slopinhogs

WE HAVE BEEN SEEING THE SAME THING FROM THESE GUYS FOR FOUR YEARS WHY DO YOU EXPECT MORE THAN THEY CAN GIVE? I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THEY HAVE ALL THE TALENT WE GAVE THEM CREDIT FOR. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die