Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what is team doing now?

Started by hawgtime, December 09, 2017, 11:25:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgtime

what are the players allowed to do now?  just small group workouts?  learning new playbook? well, at least for the offense.

other than studying, what is the norm?  (since no bowl practices are allowed)

hawgtime

we know what the coaches should be doing but what about the players.  is anything coming out about their reaction and what they can do to prepare?

PonderinHog

younghog

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 09, 2017, 11:32:03 am
Studying for semester finals.

yep.. then off with family and back in January for spring conditioning
GO HOGS

woodhog14

Quote from: hawgtime on December 09, 2017, 11:25:22 am
what are the players allowed to do now?  just small group workouts?  learning new playbook? well, at least for the offense.

If you're not in a bowl game, you can't do any practicing in small groups or any kind of practice. I'm sure they have been given workouts to do and the playbook to study, but as far as practice and small group work...nothing.

That's why a bowl game is important...just for the extra practice time.

hawgtime

Quote from: woodhog14 on December 09, 2017, 01:16:46 pm
If you're not in a bowl game, you can't do any practicing in small groups or any kind of practice. I'm sure they have been given workouts to do and the playbook to study, but as far as practice and small group work...nothing.

thanks woodhog

HogT

Getting ready to be  :puke: at the first practices after the first of the year. Especially OL
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
   OL.       TE.     QB.      RB.     WR.     Everyone else
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

DeltaBoy

Studying for finals and I hope hitting the weight room!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgey-Davidson

Hopefully getting a head start on that 600 page playbook. Going to take a day or two. Or three. Or four. Or, well never mind.

RebelW

Don't know.. "But starting in January, it's Full Tilt Boogey!"

rljjr

Some of them are watching the coaching staff twitter.

Amityvillehogger

Throwing away their yearly supply of PB&J
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hawgjr

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: woodhog14 on December 09, 2017, 01:16:46 pm

Pickup games off of school property.  No one will ever know.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgtime on December 09, 2017, 11:25:22 am

Well I would hope that they were sitting up straight with feet on the floor and with any/all drinks put away. ;) :D

FANONTHEHILL

No organized team events. Prepping for finals.  They have full access to the weight room and the Walker Indoor facility.  Not sure about specific guys, but they are fully aware of the new tempo and runnning on their own accordingly.  At least that's what mine is doing.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015