Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible DC

Started by HogT, December 08, 2017, 06:42:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porknoxville

As our awesome coach Morris believes. " Why not?!"
If Bud isn't that type, then he should not come, but I would think that CCM would remove
Excuses for NOT coming to be part of something special. Va Tech is in"Maintenance" mode and will never peak like before.
I want Bud, but if he is too scared to accept a challenge, then move on to the next candidate!
Go hogs!

HogHomer

Quote from: Porknoxville on December 10, 2017, 04:46:23 pm
As our awesome coach Morris believes. " Why not?!"
If Bud isn't that type, then he should not come, but I would think that CCM would remove
Excuses for NOT coming to be part of something special. Va Tech is in"Maintenance" mode and will never peak like before.
I want Bud, but if he is too scared to accept a challenge, then move on to the next candidate!
Go hogs!
Too scared? Maybe he just enjoying not having to coach for his job every game or not having to move his family every few years. Why do we have to call him into question when it's not our livelihood on the line?

Porknoxville

Should have said he has gotten too comfortable. He is on choose control, which is okay. CCM will have other really good options.
Go hogs!

The_Bionic_Pig

Todd Graham- The Sun Devils were 113th nationally in total defense two years ago, 127th last year and 109th this season.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Pork Twain

Todd Graham - I just don't see why he gets so much love on here.

This is his DC experience and it does not signify "top" or even "top-flight" DC.

2002    West Virginia (co-DC)
2003–2005    Tulsa (AHC/DC)
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hogblitz

Quote from: hog_fan on December 09, 2017, 08:34:40 am
How can he publicy say he is going to hire best DC and hire someone whose defense wasn't top 100? My guess is no matter how unlikely it seems, he will try for Brent V. I heard he has 1.5 million if needed. He knows how important the DC hire us.
I thought he had upwards of 2m to spend on DC?  2.5 it it were Venables. 

Tigaman

Todd Graham might not even be an option. He's one of the candidates for SMU.

Update: Looks like he won't be the head coach of SMU.

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 10, 2017, 09:46:40 pm
Todd Graham - I just don't see why he gets so much love on here.

This is his DC experience and it does not signify "top" or even "top-flight" DC.

2002    West Virginia (co-DC)
2003–2005    Tulsa (AHC/DC)

West Virginia must have been bad defensively for him to go to Tulsa the next year.

Razor1997

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 08, 2017, 07:23:20 pm
There was already a thread polls etc about next DC. You want a DC that pairs perfectly with tempo/spread?  Meet Alex Grinch. Should be the first call Morris makes. https://dailyevergreen.com/20210/sports/grinch-brings-different-mentality-to-wsu-defense/
He's a mean one, Mr. Grinch.