Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Track and Field Signs Double Amputee

Started by gdumont, May 19, 2017, 05:49:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

The newest addition to the Razorback track & field program has quite the unique story. Check it out in the link below:

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/utah-high-school-state-record-holder-signs-with-razorbacks/717422875

pigelow

awesome story, look forward to this young man being a Razorback

JHicks3636

I'm proud of Arkansas for being on the cutting edge of this. Overall this signing class excites me more than any in recent memory. Our Junior College pipeline was big.

RebelliousHog

I'm proud of his strength and courage. Proud he is a Razorback.

I am somewhat surprised the NCAA allows it.  They can be clods sometimes, and you never know about what.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

tbhogfan

Young man is 100% legit.  Great stride and tempo.  46.5 400m in HS is absolutely blazing. 
Go Hogs!

Pigsknuckles

Great story. Ran the OKC Marathon it's first 5 years. There was a one legged fellow who was always there, sporting one of those blades. Sometimes I beat him, sometimes I didn't. The wife would ask me when I got home, Well, did you beat the one legged guy? Never was ashamed to say no. Quite the competitor.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

little pigee

It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: gdumont on May 19, 2017, 05:49:01 pm
The newest addition to the Razorback track & field program has quite the unique story. Check it out in the link below:

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/utah-high-school-state-record-holder-signs-with-razorbacks/717422875
What a tremendous story and shows the truth that it's not so always about the pure physical gifts with which someone has been blessed. At times it comes down more to what that person is willing to do with the tools that he or she has been given and then building on these with hard work, determination and a great attitude. It will be very interesting to watching this young man's progress and achievements over the next few years. BTW I think it took a lot of guts for us to step to the plate and offer this young man. Obviously it wasn't just a "feel good" gesture.