Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESully in the Fayetteville Uni...

Started by _Collin1, September 30, 2005, 10:32:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

_Collin1

Tuned in to the Big Nickel just now to see ESully decked out in the Fayetteville Bulldogg jersey tonight as he showed the fayetteville/springdale highlights.  My thoughts?  Well on a personal level I played for Bentonville, so I had no bias there....

I liked it.  I am not sure if it was the underdog in me, or the fact that a sportscaster was shedding some love to someone besides the almighty Red Dogs.  I liked it, big PROPS to ESully tonight.  You know even though Springdale isnt my favorite, I cant dislike these guys...  Norman and Mitch are gonna be on the hill BABY!!!!!!!!!

SO ESully....  Maybe a White, Black and Gold Bville Tigers Jersey in a couple of weeks when they play at Springdale :)
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

Eric Sullivan

Quote from: BigC51 on September 30, 2005, 10:32:19 pm
Tuned in to the Big Nickel just now to see ESully decked out in the Fayetteville Bulldogg jersey tonight as he showed the fayetteville/springdale highlights. My thoughts? Well on a personal level I played for Bentonville, so I had no bias there....

I liked it. I am not sure if it was the underdog in me, or the fact that a sportscaster was shedding some love to someone besides the almighty Red Dogs. I liked it, big PROPS to ESully tonight. You know even though Springdale isnt my favorite, I cant dislike these guys... Norman and Mitch are gonna be on the hill BABY!!!!!!!!!

SO ESully.... Maybe a White, Black and Gold Bville Tigers Jersey in a couple of weeks when they play at Springdale :)

BIGC51...

I had THE BLACK AND GOLD on last friday for the BVILLE-ROG game!!! I may have jinxed them.. Rogers came back and WON !!!! Thanks for the props.. GO HOGS !!!

razorback44

Quote from: Eric Sullivan on September 30, 2005, 10:54:26 pm
Quote from: BigC51 on September 30, 2005, 10:32:19 pm
Tuned in to the Big Nickel just now to see ESully decked out in the Fayetteville Bulldogg jersey tonight as he showed the fayetteville/springdale highlights. My thoughts? Well on a personal level I played for Bentonville, so I had no bias there....

I liked it. I am not sure if it was the underdog in me, or the fact that a sportscaster was shedding some love to someone besides the almighty Red Dogs. I liked it, big PROPS to ESully tonight. You know even though Springdale isnt my favorite, I cant dislike these guys... Norman and Mitch are gonna be on the hill BABY!!!!!!!!!

SO ESully.... Maybe a White, Black and Gold Bville Tigers Jersey in a couple of weeks when they play at Springdale :)

BIGC51...

I had THE BLACK AND GOLD on last friday for the BVILLE-ROG game!!! I may have jinxed them.. Rogers came back and WON !!!! Thanks for the props.. GO HOGS !!!

The red and white of the mighty Cardinals of Farmington should be something you should think about when we play Booneville, give us a little luck maybe.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR