Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are our coaches friends, acquaintances, not friends, etc.?

Started by UAbandalum, September 30, 2005, 10:02:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UAbandalum

Those of you way better connected to the program than myself, fill me in:  what's the story with the coaches in the athletic department?  Are they friends with each other or do the guys stick to themselves and mind their own business/sport?  Are Heath and Houston friends?  Do Van Horn and McDonnell ever talk?  Does the golf coach meet up with the tennis coach for a round on off-Saturdays?  Do guys go to lunch with one another?  Does Frank frown upon them talking with each other?  I don't ask this to start rumors or anything like that.  I've just always wondered what kind of relationships, if any, the coaches within the athletic department have with one another.

If any of you know, please share

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: UAbandalum on September 30, 2005, 10:02:52 pm
Those of you way better connected to the program than myself, fill me in: what's the story with the coaches in the athletic department? Are they friends with each other or do the guys stick to themselves and mind their own business/sport? Are Heath and Houston friends? Do Van Horn and McDonnell ever talk? Does the golf coach meet up with the tennis coach for a round on off-Saturdays? Do guys go to lunch with one another? Does Frank frown upon them talking with each other? I don't ask this to start rumors or anything like that. I've just always wondered what kind of relationships, if any, the coaches within the athletic department have with one another.

If any of you know, please share

The only time I have ever seen any of them together would be for lunch. I've seen Houston with Danny, Shibest and Markuson a couple of times.  Other than that I don't know, other than I did see Houston and Danny along with some recruits a couple years ago down at the old "Coaches" sports bar.  That place game them free food when recruits were in town, but aht day Nutt made an ass out of himself complaing about service of free food so the manager asked him not to come back.  True story.