Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Funny thing I heard on the radio yesterday.

Started by TulsaHawg, September 30, 2005, 03:43:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

James Hale, the OU Insider was on the radio talking about the Adrian Peterson rumors and how the flames of those rumors were spread on the message boards.  He talked about how people could say things anonymously and not be held responsible for false statements.

Anyway, he said that posters could use "pseudonyms", except he pronounced it something like, "p-swayde-nyms".  It took me a couple of seconds to figure out what the heck he was talking about.

I just cracked up.   ;D

GorillaJMonsoon

GorillaJMonsoon

One time my brothers friend called me up and wanted a ride because his car ran out of gas.  I asked him where he was and he said "I'm in the parking lot of Emma's Booty-Q" (pronounced like BarBQue, but Booty-Q)  When I got there he was in front of Emma's Boutique.  I lost it.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on September 30, 2005, 03:47:07 pm
One time my brothers friend called me up and wanted a ride because his car ran out of gas. I asked him where he was and he said "I'm in the parking lot of Emma's Booty-Q" (pronounced like BarBQue, but Booty-Q) When I got there he was in front of Emma's Boutique. I lost it.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

That's funny!