Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Money

Started by henry, September 30, 2005, 11:58:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Rumor has it, that the big money, ie Tyson- jim lindsey etc, are bringing the pressure for Big Frank to get control of the situation,and see that some changes are made. Money talks, bulls#*t walks, ask Nolan.
henry,  want another NC

SuperHog

I doubt very seriously that Lindsey is in this group.  Tyson I can believe, but Lindsey, uh no.  He's the reason we are in this situation.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

HogginTheHeadlines

According to JFB, we don't have a "situation"....Remember, only 5% are upset!

SuperHog

Quote from: HogginTheHeadlines on September 30, 2005, 12:15:10 pm
According to JFB, we don't have a "situation"....Remember, only 5% are upset!

nice hustle.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

toshortrock

5% my ass,,i live over here on the eastern part of the state,work in mississippi,i would say 7 out 10 people i run into over here,say nutt should go,and thats the ole miss fans,tenn fans,miss st fans,,memphis st fans,,but they do think its funny
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

HogginTheHeadlines

Quote from: toshortrock on September 30, 2005, 12:27:17 pm
5% my ass,,i live over here on the eastern part of the state,work in mississippi,i would say 7 out 10 people i run into over here,say nutt should go,and thats the ole miss fans,tenn fans,miss st fans,,memphis st fans,,but they do think its funny

But...but.....Big Daddy Frank said that only five percent of the Hog fans are upset. The other 95% doesn't want a chage.

You can look it up!

hogsanity

Quote from: toshortrock on September 30, 2005, 12:27:17 pm

If HDn is so bad you would think fans of other sec schools would want him to stay forever.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

idochog

Honestly I dont see the good in keeping HDN and then forcing him to fire half or more of the staff (which needs to be done btw).  No decent asst. coach w/ talent would walk into this sinking situation unless you give him a gurantee.  You get too many asst. coaches w/ gurantees then it becomes difficult to recruit a new HC if/when you fire the one you have b/c most want to bring their own staff.

Its time to purge the situation and start all over.
I love Jesus!