Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is going on with T. Graham?

Started by Hog6, September 30, 2005, 09:25:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog6

I thought his mama said he would be back this week.  Maybe I'm off track?

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Hog6 on September 30, 2005, 09:25:17 am
I thought his mama said he would be back this week. Maybe I'm off track?

what's got you thinking that he's not back?  he went down to be with his family becuase of the hurricane (probably in addition to already being homesick), but should be back already.  can't imagine him missing two weeks of classes
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

hog_fan

The guys on the radio said thatNutt stated he would be back end of this week and he had a doctors appointment.

Hog6

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on September 30, 2005, 10:44:36 am
Quote from: Hog6 on September 30, 2005, 09:25:17 am
I thought his mama said he would be back this week. Maybe I'm off track?

what's got you thinking that he's not back? he went down to be with his family becuase of the hurricane (probably in addition to already being homesick), but should be back already. can't imagine him missing two weeks of classes

I believe I saw in yesterday's Razorback Report that he was not back yet. If not there, some other story on the practice.  I would love to be wrong on that.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: hog_fan on September 30, 2005, 10:51:25 am
The guys on the radio said thatNutt stated he would be back end of this week and he had a doctors appointment.

Yeah, I heard he is sick      of Nutt!!

thundergraham15

This is for all you Graham supporters he is back on campus.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: mamagraham on September 30, 2005, 07:42:45 pm
This is for all you Graham supporters he is back on campus.

Good news Mama. Hope he is feeling ok.

thundergraham15

He`s gonna be alright with the help of the man upstairs and hopefully he will play some LB in the next game instead of just palying KO because he want to really play LB .

TulsaHawg

Quote from: mamagraham on September 30, 2005, 07:52:59 pm
He`s gonna be alright with the help of the man upstairs and hopefully he will play some LB in the next game instead of just palying KO because he want to really play LB .

I have read rumor that Ty is going to redshirt. I guess that's incorrect?

thundergraham15

September 30, 2005, 08:00:08 pm #9 Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 08:08:52 pm by mamagraham
I told everybody unless they hear it from the horses mouth don`t believe eveything you hear. Right now it is a 50/50 chance

TulsaHawg

Quote from: mamagraham on September 30, 2005, 08:00:08 pm
I told everybody unless they hear it from the horses mouth don`t believe eveything you hear.

Did you folks come out ok with the hurricane?

V B Porkers

I think he has played mostly special teams and that is what I don't understand. The way our defense has performed  Graham, Forte and Thornton have played on special teams, lost their red shirt so why not play them some on defense. They could not do any worse.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: mamagraham on September 30, 2005, 07:52:59 pm

Sounds like a good plan Mamma, we need help on defense for sure.

thundergraham15

Quote from: TulsaHawg on September 30, 2005, 08:02:05 pm
Quote from: mamagraham on September 30, 2005, 08:00:08 pm
I told everybody unless they hear it from the horses mouth don`t believe eveything you hear.

Did you folks come out ok with the hurricane?
yeah we got through it really well.

thundergraham15

Quote from: V B Porkers on September 30, 2005, 08:02:23 pm
I think he has played mostly special teams and that is what I don't understand. The way our defense has performed  Graham, Forte and Thornton have played on special teams, lost their red shirt so why not play them some on defense. They could not do any worse.
could not agree more