Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Showing some support for Houston

Started by TulsaHawg, September 30, 2005, 08:03:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Anti-OtisII

Last time I checked, God had not purchased any season tickets and was not even a contributor to the Razorback Foundation.  His opinion is always welcome here, but I wish he would register and post his own thoughts instead of letting someone do it for him.

I have my own opinion that God doesn't really care who the coach is of the Arkansas Razorbacks, because if he did we would not have lost the 1969 Big Shootout.  But I could always be wrong.....it has happened before.

HogginTheHeadlines

Technically, that would put God in the 95% that support a single-cell ameoba for head coach.

You can look it up.

HogginTheHeadlines

Here you go.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TulsaHawg

HogginTheHeadlines

Here you go...

GorillaJMonsoon

awesome!  I love those church billboards and always wanted to have some extra letters and sneak out one night and change the message to:

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO SALVATION

Biggus Piggus

I found this one.  Imagine the gall.

[CENSORED]!

socalhogcaller

Quote from: Anti-OtisII on September 30, 2005, 08:11:02 am
His opinion is always welcome here, but I wish he would register and post his own thoughts instead of letting someone do it for him.

Unfortunately, there will always be people who take it upon themselves to tell everyone else what God thinks.

HighOnHogs

Quote from: Anti-OtisII on September 30, 2005, 08:11:02 am, because if he did we would not have lost the 1969 Big Shootout. 

God was mad at Frank for not spending more time with Billy Graham that weekend.

Anti-OtisII

September 30, 2005, 11:30:15 am #10 Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 11:32:43 am by Anti-OtisII
Quote from: HighOnHogs on September 30, 2005, 11:27:49 am
Quote from: Anti-OtisII on September 30, 2005, 08:11:02 am, because if he did we would not have lost the 1969 Big Shootout.

God was mad at Frank for not spending more time with Billy Graham that weekend.

Razorback fans are like the lost tribe wandering around in the wilderness for an entire generation.

BTW, HDN is not Moses and will never lead us to the promised land.  Of course, that is what some of the jews thought about Moses at the time when they were in the wilderness so I guess I could just be one of those idiots.  At least I won't be alive to hear Hogsanity say, "I told you so."  ;D

HighOnHogs

You beat me to it!  I was going to say the big difference is we don't have a savior.

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: HighOnHogs on September 30, 2005, 11:36:22 am
You beat me to it! I was going to say the big difference is we don't have a savior.

YET.

BuschHawg

And in the eighth year of the reign of Disciple known as Nutt, he looked looked down from the heavens and said...."Bannish them all, for they not knoweth what they do"

HighOnHogs

Quote from: BuschHawg on September 30, 2005, 11:50:52 am
And in the eighth year of the reign of Disciple known as Nutt, he looked looked down from the heavens and said...."Bannish them all, for they not knoweth what they do"

Let me fix this for you!

...."Bannish them all, for I not knoweth what I do"

Biggus Piggus

Nutt is the guy pushing the golden calf.
[CENSORED]!

HogginTheHeadlines

The real question.....

GrizzledHogFan

What TulsaHawg didn't tell you is that the picture of this sign was taken in Tuscaloosa, AL the week before the Alabama game.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Ramble on Barbershop

i was just wonderin, does it seem like nutt is on some secret misson?
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

Reaganite

Quote from: Anti-OtisII on September 30, 2005, 08:11:02 am
Last time I checked, God had not purchased any season tickets and was not even a contributor to the Razorback Foundation.

Oh dear... according to many then... He'S NOT A REAL RAZORBACK FAN!!!  YIKES!

Nutt huggers: You don't understand the POWER of the Kool-aid you're drinking!

Join the darksiders and together we can shape the Razorback universe into a WINNING image![/color]
:razorback:
Nutt:

Milking Every ounce of mediocrity out of our team![/color]

Hey!  I found our game plan: