Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will you support Frank Broyles if Houston Nutt is the head coach next year?

Started by Slacker, September 29, 2005, 08:33:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you support Frank Broyles if Houston Nutt is the head coach next year?

Yes
No
Only if an OC is hired
Too early to tell
No. No. No. No. Please God fire HDN

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

SuperHog

I decided not to vote, because according to JFB, my opinion as a "common fan" doesn't count anyway...so why waste my time.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

corndo

Reaganite

Support him for what?  Is he running for Mayor?  He doesn't need our support... and he certainly doesn't care what the average fan thinks.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Nutt huggers: You don't understand the POWER of the Kool-aid you're drinking!

Join the darksiders and together we can shape the Razorback universe into a WINNING image![/color]
:razorback:
Old geezer says:

70-17??...
On top of VANDERBUILT??
[/color]

Hey!  I found our game plan:

WindyCityHog

No.

Time for a change.

1-3......and I'm mightily ticked.  Outside of a personal family crises, I have stayed away....because I have NOTHING positive to add to the discussion.  I'm not thinking clearly....and I am full of HATE....not a good thing.

Oliverhogman

Hey Slacker remember when I was badmouthing Nutt, Broyles and Decker.  I was just a trouble maker trying to bring down the program.

Don't you love it when a "rumor" comes to be true.

I say FIRE Nutt (Coach Cracker) Broyles (Pinochio) Decker (Mr Magnificent) and any of them other Money Hungry bastards.

PennHOG

Support?  I don't really support him anyway.  I don't send money and I live in PA so I can't go to the games.  I'll always route for them to win in any sport tho.  Is that what you mean by support?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

JoeHawg

Once a Hog Always a Hog

Slacker