Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QB's at the combine

Started by bennyl08, February 23, 2014, 02:22:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

Who do you like?

Bridgewater: His only complaint was his size and he has already beefed up to 214 and will be in the 220's by the time the season starts.

Bortles: Has the size and the arm.

Manziel: Don't think he will be a very productive star, but he is good enough to start for 3-5 seasons.

Others: Boyd put up some numbers in college, but can he do anything at the NFL? Not surprisingly Thomas impressed at the combine, but he should seriously consider switching positions. Really haven't watched much of Carr, Fales, Garappolo. McCarron will be better than expected, but reminds me of Andy Dalton. He's going to help your team win, but isn't quite next level talent. That is really the worst type of qb to have. The one that is good enough start and win you 9-10 games every year, but can't get you to that next level. Mettenberger is a mystery, but I probably wouldn't take him. Murray could be a stud backup qb in the league.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse