Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jets hold off Atlanta and the refs for the Win

Started by PORKULATOR, October 07, 2013, 11:48:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Okay, so my Jets are only 3-2 & have a rookie QB, but they held their ground on the road against the falcons. Had a 4th&2 that a phantom call killed on the turnover.  :puke:
But we overcame.
J-E-T-S jetsjetsjets

Oh yeah, we we're picked to be the 32nd ranked team in the nfl. Thats last (for those that didn't catch that.)
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

clutch

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 07, 2013, 11:48:42 pm
Okay, so my Jets are only 3-2 & have a rookie QB, but they held their ground on the road against the falcons. Had a 4th&2 that a phantom call killed on the turnover.  :puke:
But we overcame.
J-E-T-S jetsjetsjets

Oh yeah, we we're picked to be the 32nd ranked team in the nfl. Thats last (for those that didn't catch that.)

Not sure how they were ever picked to finish worse than the Jags. Ol' Rex may save his job. Not sure if that's a good thing for Jets fans or not.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 07, 2013, 11:48:42 pm
But we overcame.
J-E-T-S jetsjetsjets

I watched parts of the game, including the last ten minutes or so.  I came away impressed with Geno Smith, which surprised me.  I know he will be up and down like most rookies, but Monday night he showed a lot of poise and that's more than Sanchez ever showed.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.