GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 11, 2017, 07:00:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

Wow...layups are not falling...not good
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Nosboar Accubond

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ke2743

I saw a third grade girls basketball game his morning that was better than this hot garbage. 

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 11, 2017, 08:07:45 pm
About to have a three game stretch where we lose to an awful Mizzou team (worst or second worst team in the SEC), get blown out at home by Vandy (one of the 4 worst teams in the SEC), and get blown out by LSU (worst or second worst team in the SEC).

4 out at f the las 5
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

LZH

I wonder where FJC and Scarlett Johansson are? Odd, not to see them in this thread.

rickfahr

i'm wondering if these projection people really, really, really like cma for whatever reason;

no way in the world this team deserves to be in the ncaa tourney; i can't figure out why they, some of them, keep suggesting we are "in"

Rbill

The really depressing thing in games like this is we are going to lose 9/10 times now because we aren't game-planning our way back into it with any kind of teamwork or adjustment to strategy. Our only chance is someone getting ridiculously hot like Dusty vs Vandy.

Bkhardicars

They have quit.So have I..switching channels..Enjoy the game..

hawgdavis

Quote from: pigroots on February 11, 2017, 08:08:01 pm
I can't tell whether we are this bad or if the hogs have just quit. I'm leaning toward the latter

As I said the other night something is wrong on this team and it looks like CMA has lost this team

sowmonella

Why can't we get an open shot for Dusty or Macon? No offensive plan that I can see.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 11, 2017, 08:07:45 pm
About to have a three game stretch where we lose to an awful Mizzou team (worst or second worst team in the SEC), get blown out at home by Vandy (one of the 4 worst teams in the SEC), and get blown out by LSU (worst or second worst team in the SEC).
Teams usually lose to teams that are better than them.

Ironhawg

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: TushCrush on February 11, 2017, 08:02:52 pm
Best hair do on the floor ... Bailey.

Did he fall and hit his head on the floor?  That is about the only way I'm seeing any Hog best in anything here tonight

Nosboar Accubond

They don't know what to do and CMA only coaches energy. He can't help them.

Letsroll1200

We are not good. Moses Kingsley is a big disappointment.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

WMHawgfan

Another first half shite show. Go figure. We are about to end a 13 and 10 game losing streak  in one week. Out freaking standing

PonderinHog

Blakeney doing that career best thing...

pccmizuno24

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 11, 2017, 08:10:53 pm
It's early guys.  Hang in there.

We are used to getting down by 14-16 points so your probably right...SMH

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

onebadrubi

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 11, 2017, 08:11:46 pm
We are not good. Moses Kingsley is a big disappointment.

Yeah blame it all on him. 

Knot2brite

That is barfords game...go to the hole and draw fouls

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

Quote from: pccmizuno24 on February 11, 2017, 08:12:33 pm
We are used to getting down by 14-16 points so your probably right...SMH

If I don't stay positive I might throw something at the tv, so I am just going to stay positive.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

LSU needs to keep the ball away from the white boy.  He is our best player
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

A little more consistency starting here..like the flow except for the rebounding

hawgdavis

It looks like our players are regressing. Last year Hannas was incredible, this year he can't hardly buy a 3 . Kingsley looked like a real post player this year he looks like a project freshman. I don't get it

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pccmizuno24

What pisses me off is how bad we get rebounded every game! Already down 16 in the rebound category! We have a bunch of big babies!

PonderinHog

Get it down to five and we might have a chance.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hawgdavis on February 11, 2017, 08:16:05 pm
It looks like our players are regressing. Last year Hannas was incredible, this year he can't hardly buy a 3 . Kingsley looked like a real post player this year he looks like a project freshman. I don't get it

Same. How are we just as bad?

HardingHog

Congrats to Antonio Blakeney on breaking his career high in rebounds (10) in just the first half  :puke:

pigroots

Quote from: sowmonella on February 11, 2017, 08:10:11 pm
Why can't we get an open shot for Dusty or Macon? No offensive plan that I can see.
We don't set screens for shooters. Frustrating
Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 11, 2017, 08:11:29 pm
They don't know what to do and CMA only coaches energy. He can't help them.
There is no energy when the other team runs past you for dunks while you jog back on defense. This is the first time i've said it this year but we have to make a change. We are not improving as a program and this is a weak conference

Knot2brite

Ok I bitch and moan about getting position but when we finally get position they call a foul...jeez

HardingHog

HAHA wow... an undercut by Barford with .3 left. Perfect ending to the half. Tigers up 10

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

3kgthog

I don't even want to pile on anymore. I think about the joy this program used to bring to my life and seeing it like this breaks my heart. Mike's gotta retire to a studio show on the SEC Network sooner rather than later.

rickfahr

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 11, 2017, 08:19:20 pm
I don't even want to pile on anymore. I think about the joy this program used to bring to my life and seeing it like this breaks my heart. Mike's gotta retire to a studio show on the SEC Network sooner rather than later.

i'm with ya; i used to love watching the hogs play; now, it just raises my blood pressure

nobballconcept

Really too bad the legend Scotty Thurman is associated with this coaching staff.

Dropkick

LSU leading at half for first time since Jan. 14th per SECN announcers.

Well that was 20 minutes of hell, I guess we got another 20 coming.

wupigsuey

Blakeney with a double double in the first half...lol
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

jm

When you lose to the worst teams in the game; you are the worst team in the league.