Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official where are they now thread (basketball)

Started by Nipsey Mussle, April 05, 2011, 03:49:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Seems like invariably someone on here knows where our past players currently are in life. First name that comes to mind oddly enough is Mario Credit. Anyone know?

PositronHog

Quote from: helmuthjr21 on April 05, 2011, 03:49:13 pm
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Seems like invariably someone on here knows where our past players currently are in life. First name that comes to mind oddly enough is Mario Credit. Anyone know?
Huh ???

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: board on April 05, 2011, 03:51:39 pm
truck driver....
Hmmmm I didn't see that coming. What about Roger Crawford? I met him once and he seemed like a very polite, nice guy. I didn't ask him what he was doing these days though.

Breems

Is Darian Townes still in the D-League?

What is Steven Hill doing now?

Also, why did Andre Clark not play for TCU this year?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

board

Quote from: helmuthjr21 on April 05, 2011, 03:58:36 pm
Hmmmm I didn't see that coming. What about Roger Crawford? I met him once and he seemed like a very polite, nice guy. I didn't ask him what he was doing these days though.

Mailman Birmingham..

ur

Mario is in Kansas City. Not sure of occupation. Just had a daughter that graduated from greenland last year.

Pigneous Rock

UNCLE BACK

Al went back to the grocery store where he was at when he was discovered. He now owns it... They are making a movie about it called 3 mart!

Pigroast

from the womens side,  two of Blair's top players

Sytia Messer is head coach at Tennessee Tech 23-8  2nd Year
Christy Smith is asst coach at Valparaiso 7-24  4th Year
"We're gonna pick them up when they get off the damn bus" -Mike Anderson

Boarford T. Justice

#FreeMarquel

HUNGLOWHOG

Blutoblutarsky

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

HogSophist

Quote from: losthawg68 on April 06, 2011, 01:17:03 pm
Jason Gilbert?

Gilbert is an attorney in NWA

Huery had a bad run in (many) with law and may still be in the DOC.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Razorback88

Ernie Murry lives in Jonesboro and is a well-known referee.

Nipsey Mussle

I'm enjoying this. Steven Hill works at Jb hunt? That's just funny for some reason. Ernie Murray sounds familiar but I can't place him.

LM RZRBCK 29

Quote from: NeverYield on April 15, 2011, 10:02:02 am
How do you know if you're done whiping?  Sniff the TP?

Quote from: OtterHog on April 15, 2011, 10:05:16 am
Its all about feel. It took years of training. Very rarely have I had to go back in for mop-up duty.

LM RZRBCK 29

Quote from: NeverYield on April 15, 2011, 10:02:02 am
How do you know if you're done whiping?  Sniff the TP?

Quote from: OtterHog on April 15, 2011, 10:05:16 am
Its all about feel. It took years of training. Very rarely have I had to go back in for mop-up duty.

Nipsey Mussle

How about Nicky Davis? I remember the great game he had against Fresno St and Rafer Alston.

Gerald Gilber

how about 2 of my all time favorites, Greg Skulman and Warren Linn
Can we play all our games at home????

kingguter

Quote from: foodhog on April 06, 2011, 03:37:22 pm
how about 2 of my all time favorites, Greg Skulman and Warren Linn

Warren Lynn is in the mafia...

wherestheD

Quote from: helmuthjr21 on April 06, 2011, 03:14:59 pm
I'm enjoying this. Steven Hill works at Jb hunt? That's just funny for some reason. Ernie Murray sounds familiar but I can't place him.

It's funny to see him sitting there in his little cubicle.  He is hard to miss as he towers over everyone else in his little quad. 

board

Al Dilliard
Little Rock
Surgical technician

Ken Biley
Kansas City
Semi big wheel H&R Block

U.S. Reed
Pine Bluff
Real estate and minister

Lee Wilson
Deputy in Atlanta

dhornjr1

Last I heard Carey Kelly is an engineer with the Union Pacific Railroad.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Razorback88 on April 06, 2011, 01:30:29 pm
Ernie Murry lives in Jonesboro and is a well-known referee.
is he still chubby?

PP

phadedhawg

I'm diggin' this thread.  It's good to see these men moving on and doing good things with their lives..

There's life after basketball!

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: board on April 06, 2011, 04:32:46 pm
Al Dilliard
Little Rock
Surgical technician

Ken Biley
Kansas City
Semi big wheel H&R Block

U.S. Reed
Pine Bluff
Real estate and minister

Lee Wilson
Deputy in Atlanta

Nice job.

bigyellowdog

Alan Zahn?

Stephan Moore?

Derek Hood?

IBM?

Keith Wilson?

hogball33

Pulled(PP)pork

dhornjr1

Quote from: Pulledpork on April 06, 2011, 05:02:04 pm
Oliver Miller

Darnell Robinson

PP

As recently as a year ago, Oliver Miller was playing for the Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry in the Premier Basketball League and was suspended for going into the stands and confronting a fan.

Ex-Trumpet

I always liked Allie Freeman...met him several times, always a super guy!  Anyone hear from him?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

phoggy

Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Inhogswetrust

April 06, 2011, 06:10:24 pm #37 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 08:09:00 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: helmuthjr21 on April 06, 2011, 03:14:59 pm
Ernie Murray sounds familiar but I can't place him.
You must not have been around a long time. I'll give you a hint. I remember sitting in the stands in the student section of Barnhill and the whole arena was yelling "Ernie, Ernie, Ernie......." when we had a big lead on all those teams from tejas.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ur

allhogislost

VBMark

Al Dilliard
Little Rock
Surgical technician

Ken Biley
Kansas City
Semi big wheel H&R Block

U.S. Reed
Pine Bluff
Real estate and minister

Lee Wilson
Deputy in Atlanta

Lee Wilson = Deputy? Eghads...that would be a scary stop by an officer. "Honey, there is a giant getting out of the police car."
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

secfan30

Al Dilliard
Little Rock
Surgical technician

Ken Biley
Kansas City
Semi big wheel H&R Block

U.S. Reed
Pine Bluff
Real estate and minister

Lee Wilson
Deputy in Atlanta

If Lee Wilson pulled me over I shaaaiit myself.

stu06258

Greg Skulman is a Dentist. He was working in the Charleston-Ozark area. I think he is working in DFW area now.

ESS

If I heard right, Jason Jennings was working as a parcel driver for either UPS or FedEx.  He certainly wouldn't be hard to miss.

East Clintwood

Daryl Hawkins is/was working for the University of Houston.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Kyle

Steven Hill got a haircut too... I almost didn't recognize him the last time I saw him. Anyone know what Darnell Robinson is doing?

Ronnie Brewer has to probably be my all time favorite... My fiance' always comes home talking about former Razorbacks or their family members coming in to her work. (She works at a bank in Fayetteville) So it's really cool to hear her talk about them even if it's about nothing big.

Music City Razorback

"Sure. I'm proud to be an American."
-Cincinnati Reds rookie pitcher Steve Foster, asked by a Canadian customs agent if he had anything to declare.

HogInHotSprings

What about Charles Thomas? Dude was one of my all-time favorites

blyhog

OnTheHillHogFan

I think Charles Thomas, Darian Townes and Vincent Hunter are all still playing overseas. Delvon Johnson is also playing overseas.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"