Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivals Says Arkansas Is Targeting Recruits.....

Started by ArKan5a5 KiD, January 02, 2008, 08:59:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArKan5a5 KiD

I saw on Rivals front page that Arkansas is targeting some recruits. Does anyone know which ones they are refering to??? :razorback:

Dirty

Talk about a wide range on this topic.  You can say every team is targeting recruits.

go hogues

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on January 02, 2008, 08:59:37 pm
I saw on Rivals front page that Arkansas is targeting some recruits. Does anyone know which ones they are refering to??? :razorback:
???
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ArKan5a5 KiD

On the front page of Arkansas's rivals page it says "Hogs target commits"....i was just wondering which ones they were refering to......

online-with-swine

I haven't seen the article but I think we should target our own commits.  Seems that several are looking around.

hog_fan

Quote from: Pork-U-Very-Much on January 02, 2008, 10:27:44 pm
I haven't seen the article but I think we should target our own commits.  Seems that several are looking around.
BP will work to keep those committed committed.

Hawgballz

I do not know what the article says, but I think a highly rated committed recruit who we should be checking on is Kyle Staley (OK State commit).  Their OC left for another job and I think he might be 1 who we have a shot at.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

HotlantaHog

I saw on Rivals front page that Arkansas is targeting some recruits. :razorback:
This is news, would NEVER have occurred under Nutt! Having a plan, actually trying to figure out who works best and not just who is left.

ArKan5a5 KiD

I just wanted to know the names of the recruits they were refering to thats all.....

boilerhog

by targeting recruits, perhaps they mean not waiting for someone to walk into their office to hike them the football...

kimjongsqUeAl

WOW!!! Imagine a Div I NCAA school "TARGETING" recruits!!  I . . . . I just . . don't know what to say!!  I'm shocked.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

ArKan5a5 KiD

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on January 05, 2008, 06:02:02 pm
WOW!!! Imagine a Div I NCAA school "TARGETING" recruits!!  I . . . . I just . . don't know what to say!!  I'm shocked.

Boy i just love the sarcasm.....

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Pay afew dollars and find out for us.LOL
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

ArKan5a5 KiD

Lol if i had a few dollars i would...but i dont....

SpiritHog

You can get a 7 day free trial.  BP said in his original speech that we would be honoring and targeting all commits.
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

want2be

Check out these names and let us know what you think.

These are a few that are on the radar. There are 50 official visits left and with the new coaching staff things should be fun.

Will Compton............Ath
Greg Brown..............LB
Joe Adams...............DB/FL
Kyle Staley...............WR
Marlon Wall...............LB
Elijah Epperson..........TE
Tony Gillepspie..........DL
Hunter Miller.............DB
Jamel Owens.............WR
L. Haynes................LB
Derries Terry............DB

jasonf

I heard SMU was targeting recuits along with 100+ other schools.  thanks for groundbreaking news.