Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So....what are you buying?

Started by ricepig, February 08, 2018, 03:59:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I'm going to add to my Qualcomm and Cisco positions, and probably add to my AbbVie position. It may be a little early, but tend to buy and hold anyway.

HawgWild

I picked up a few bottles of Mylanta a little earlier today.

ricepig

Quote from: HawgWild on February 08, 2018, 04:17:34 pm
I picked up a few bottles of Mylanta a little earlier today.

Nah, we were way overdue for a correction, it's just a buying opportunity!

HawgWild

The Mylanta was for my wife, no correlation to what's going on in the market. I'm content to sit on the sidelines for awhile longer. Too many more shoes to drop.

HiggiePiggy

I am currently building up OXLC. Thinking of taking it to 200 shares. It's changed it's dividends from quarterly to monthly. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Boardon Hamsay

I initiated positions on Raytheon, Centene, and JPMorgan and then bolstered my S&P 500 Index fund.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin