Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking to Hire 2 Sales Persons

Started by 98hogs, July 17, 2009, 03:12:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

98hogs

I wonder if this may be the appropriate forum?  I am looking to hire two sales reps with guaranteed base + commission + car allowance + cell phone + benefits.  SE MO territory and North Little Rock(North territories).  I am looking for a competitive driven individual that is able to cold call and meet public.  Excellent oppotunity. email me at batesville1982@yahoo.com for more info

SultanofSwine

Probably should be in the networking forum.

Masshog

Are there Cave City Watermelons in the compensation package?  If so, you should send me a PM. 
My feets hurt.

Biggus Piggus

put a post in the networking forum too.  I'm not going to have anything against any kind of help wanted post.
[CENSORED]!

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

john c

Quote from: Masshog on July 17, 2009, 07:41:08 pm
Are there Cave City Watermelons in the compensation package?  If so, you should send me a PM. 

This has been mentioned enough that I'm going to have to drive over there for some melon time.  Is vodka involved?  If you go to the Festival do you have to dress up like a watermelon? Do you?  ;)

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

vandybuff

I once had a job in the transportation industy:

Here we are --- I am in the back

http://z.hubpages.com/u/1459537_f248.jpg
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

TomasPistola

Quote from: 98hogs on July 17, 2009, 03:12:43 pm
I wonder if this may be the appropriate forum?  I am looking to hire two sales reps with guaranteed base + commission + car allowance + cell phone + benefits.  SE MO territory and North Little Rock(North territories).  I am looking for a competitive driven individual that is able to cold call and meet public.  Excellent oppotunity. email me at batesville1982@yahoo.com for more info

You got Batesville ties bro? When did you go to school there?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Verge

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 17, 2009, 12:09:00 pm
What are you selling?

You are selling widgets...

But the real money, is recruiting OTHER salesmen for sure...

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Verge on September 21, 2009, 11:11:41 am
You are selling widgets...

But the real money, is recruiting OTHER salesmen for sure...

Amway?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.