Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Either KSU or UMBC will have as many NCAAT wins in one weekend

Started by hogsanity, March 17, 2018, 12:23:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

bkjbearcat

Strange thing is, K State fans want Bruce Webber gone and think they can do better.

Arkansas fans think they can't do better then Mediocre Mike while K State fans know they can do better then Mediocre Webber.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Oliver

Quote from: bkjbearcat on March 17, 2018, 12:27:00 am
Strange thing is, K State fans want Bruce Webber gone and think they can do better.

Arkansas fans think they can't do better then Mediocre Mike while K State fans know they can do better then Mediocre Webber.

Don't pigeonhole Arkansas fans into a category of morons that believe that.

Oliver

Quote from: hogsanity on March 17, 2018, 12:23:07 am
than Mike has had in 7 seasons at Arkansas. :puke: :'( ::) :puke:

Those are big time basketball schools though.  It's expected

BannerMountainMan

If only we could get lucky like that and have UNC lose in the first round
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Wild Bill Hog

Supermark101

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on March 17, 2018, 02:17:45 am
UNC won.

I'm pretty that was a reference to last year. What ironic is, in 1998, our women's team made the Final 4 as a 9 seed, largely becasue a 16 beat a 1.

Swine-as-wine

Quote from: Oliver on March 17, 2018, 12:31:06 am
Those are big time basketball schools though.  It's expected

KSU and Webber, are about as big time basketball, as you are a poster here at Hogville.

hogsanity

Quote from: Swine-as-wine on March 17, 2018, 09:59:30 am
KSU and Webber, are about as big time basketball, as you are a poster here at Hogville.

obviously your sarcasm detector is broken.

But you prove the point, even poor basketball programs win more ncaat games then the Hogs under Mike.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Razorback Mac

Quote from: hogsanity on March 17, 2018, 12:23:07 am
than Mike has had in 7 seasons at Arkansas. :puke: :'( ::) :puke:
And this statement is coming from a piss poor jr. High girls basketball ref...
Step back and take a look in the mirror

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Razorback Mac on March 17, 2018, 01:39:56 pm

But is it not a true statement?

rzrbackramsfan

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 17, 2018, 01:57:53 am
If only we could get lucky like that and have UNC lose in the first round

Purdue lost their center who is a centerpiece on both ends for them. We got "lucky". We choked by 17 though to take advantage.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 17, 2018, 05:20:39 pm
Purdue lost their center who is a centerpiece on both ends for them. We got "lucky". We choked by 17 though to take advantage.

That does make the loss sting so much more. 

hogsanity

Quote from: Razorback Mac on March 17, 2018, 01:39:56 pm

Ok, I looked in the mirror, and when I looked back I found out that Loyola of Chicago has as many wins in the NCAAT in the last 48 hours as Mike has in 7 years at Arkansas.