Started by hogpc, January 11, 2015, 03:24:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogpc

Made by my creative wife...

[attachment deleted by admin]

popcornhog

Quote from: hogpc on January 11, 2015, 03:24:16 pm
Made by my creative wife...

Very cool. But was she intentionally trying to start the GSD? Shouldn't the hog be in the upper left corner?
WPS

(notOM)Rebel123

She left out the A in "AWooo".  ;)
Just kidding. That's cool. She should sell those!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hogpc

No, she put the hog in the middle because they represent the whole state.

popcornhog

Quote from: hogpc on January 11, 2015, 03:32:46 pm

True to a large extent. I've got friends that did not go to the UA who are Razorback fans simply by virtue of the fact that they live(d) in Arkansas.
WPS

Hogpkins

That's cool. I clicked on this expecting this to be some birthday present involving our OC position. Didn't think we could start threads on other topics anymore.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: hogpc on January 11, 2015, 03:32:46 pm

Or the yarn runners are reaching out to the whole state and the whole state back
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Fatmanhog

to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

hogpc

Quote from: Hogpkins on January 11, 2015, 03:37:38 pm
That's cool. I clicked on this expecting this to be some birthday present involving our OC position. Didn't think we could start threads on other topics anymore.
Yeah, figured I was taking a bit of a chance. But, thought it was pretty cool and most people would appreciate it.

redeye

Quote from: popcornhog on January 11, 2015, 03:36:42 pm
True to a large extent. I've got friends that did not go to the UA who are Razorback fans simply by virtue of the fact that they live(d) in Arkansas.

That used to be true of most Arkansas residents.

popcornhog

Quote from: Hogpkins on January 11, 2015, 03:37:38 pm

Are those pins around the edge? Or is the whole thing a painting?

Kinda hard to tell since it's a photo as opposed to viewing in person in 3D.

Thx
WPS

gmarv

what great wife you have.whats the saying she,s a keeper.by the way I,m one of those osmosis hogs,love the hogs because my dad did.neither of us went to the u of A.

LAHog124

Quote from: gmarv on January 11, 2015, 05:33:21 pm
what great wife you have.whats the saying she,s a keeper.by the way I,m one of those osmosis hogs,love the hogs because my dad did.neither of us went to the u of A.

Yeah, same way with me we my dad and I both went to LA Tech but we both are avid hog fans. I plan on going to the U of A for graduate school in the next 2 years or so
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

popcornhog

Quote from: LAHog124 on January 11, 2015, 05:36:06 pm
Yeah, same way with me we my dad and I both went to LA Tech but we both are avid hog fans. I plan on going to the U of A for graduate school in the next 2 years or so

My girlfriend's dad went to LA Tech. He actually is a big Tech fan, but he said that most people were LSU or Ole Miss or Arkansas fans.
WPS

LAHog124

Quote from: popcornhog on January 11, 2015, 05:37:47 pm
My girlfriend's dad went to LA Tech. He actually is a big Tech fan, but he said that most people were LSU or Ole Miss or Arkansas fans.

My roommate is a big time LSU fan but there are actually a good amount of hog fans there because Ruston is relatively close to the Arkansas border and a lot of kids from El Dorado go there.
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

hogpc

Popcornhog, it's a wood plaque with white paneling nails made in the shape of the state.

hogpc

I think there are a lot of people like me who never attended UofA but are still very big hog fans...

3of5-2

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 11, 2015, 03:32:43 pm
She left out the A in "AWooo".  ;)
Just kidding. That's cool. She should sell those!
Not until she gets a licensing contract from CLC.

popcornhog

Quote from: hogpc on January 11, 2015, 06:21:42 pm
Popcornhog, it's a wood plaque with white paneling nails made in the shape of the state.

You gonna hang it at home or work?
WPS

Muleriderhog

Quote from: gmarv on January 11, 2015, 05:33:21 pm
Same here been a huge Razorback fan as long as I can remember due to my dad and grandfather. Neither went to the UofA and I attend Southern Arkansas and most are Texas A&M (most annoying group of people on this planet) or Arkansas fans

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hou-Hog

Check this out.  Got it for Christmas.

[attachment deleted by admin]

3kgthog

Quote from: Hou-Hog on January 11, 2015, 09:31:38 pm
Check this out.  Got it for Christmas.

That kid does great work. I love his Thurman shot painting.

hogpc

popcornhog - work from the house, so hanging it in my home office.

popcornhog

Quote from: hogpc on January 11, 2015, 10:12:36 pm
popcornhog - work from the house, so hanging it in my home office.

Cool. Lucky man.
WPS

Hou-Hog

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 11, 2015, 09:58:35 pm
That kid does great work. I love his Thurman shot painting.
i have a couple of other paintings from Tyler.  He does a great job.