Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mattingly Tweet - Chaney

Started by crazystupidthick, January 11, 2015, 10:47:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_e

Quote from: jkstock04 on January 11, 2015, 12:28:04 pm
You could say this same thing about any coach, and OC, any system, any play.

You mean like hooton's smoke draw?
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

Wildhog

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 11, 2015, 12:29:19 pm
Not trying to be a jerk here but there is a search function if you would like to look for threads.  I don't have them off the top of my head.

Again coaching search does a good job but they aren't always first or always right.

I haven't had the search function in months.  Maybe over a year.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: presidenthog on January 11, 2015, 12:17:36 pm
Well if this turns out to be true at least the athletic department will be saving money on eating expenses and jet fuel for our private jets because whoever we get will surely take less fuel to achieve flight with the reduction in on board weight

Idiotic comment.  That's something an immature, 10 year old would post.   

online-with-swine

How can anyone look at our offensive performances in the second half of games and think CBB was happy?  We lost games this year more because of offense than defense.  However, CBB knows Chaney and what personnel he had better than any of use.  If he thinks Chaney needs to stick around then so be it.  If he thinks we need a change then do be it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 11, 2015, 12:29:19 pm
Not trying to be a jerk here but there is a search function if you would like to look for threads.  I don't have them off the top of my head.

Again coaching search does a good job but they aren't always first or always right.

Please, you are the one that needs to prove it to me.  I don't believe it happened.

You can look at my post history always prove links and facts for my arguments for ppl that don't believe me.

Boarmonger

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 11, 2015, 12:27:03 pm
If Bret wants Jim Chaney to be his OC, I am 100% behind that.

In fact, regardless of WHO Bret wants to be his OC, I am 100% behind it.

My support is unconditional.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: online-with-swine on January 11, 2015, 12:33:10 pm
How can anyone look at our offensive performances in the second half of games and think CBB was happy?  We lost games this year more because of offense than defense.  However, CBB knows Chaney and what personnel he had better than any of use.  If he thinks Chaney needs to stick around then so be it.  If he thinks we need a change then do be it.

We lost more games due to missed Make Able FG's than our able to move the ball as well