Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas St in 2016

Started by ricepig, January 07, 2015, 02:03:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcard1964

Quote from: under_par on January 07, 2015, 02:19:40 pm
I believe that we play TCU in 2016/2017, Mich in 17/18

For the sake of everything, please tell me we open up against at least one of them at home?

ZERO

According to fbschedules.com, it's @TCU in '16, TCU in '17, @Michigan in '18, Michigan in '19.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Blutoblutarsky

hogsanity

Quote from: hogcard1964 on January 08, 2015, 05:35:48 pm
For the sake of everything, please tell me we open up against at least one of them at home?

Hogs rarely open a home and home at home.  USC was there in 05 here in 06. Rutgers was here in 12 there in 13, TT was in Lubbock 1st, Apparently TCU & Mich will be there 1st. The texas series in the early 2000's was there 1st, and we went to TX in 08 and still have not gotten the return game.

lot of it has to do with our, lets call it unique, scheduling of "home" games.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

It fine with me where ever we play them.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

oldfart

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 08, 2015, 08:28:14 am
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102517/

Necessary Roughness was a great one.  Kathy Ireland was the hot kicker.

great legs!!!!