Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOG-BAMA PREDICTIONS

Started by hogfan13, September 18, 2005, 10:08:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehammer

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

WilsonHog

wincrimson

Quote from: hogfan13 on September 22, 2005, 06:43:04 pm
This is the time the hogs will SHINE

Talking about y'alls metallic helmets? C'mon dude... be objective.

razorback2day

Tide  -  21

Hogs -  6

Balisero kicks 2 FG's.  Go Bali, Go !!  Just do What you can !!
         Kickers are THE go to guys.  They can win the ball game or they have to lay it
          all on the line. Nobody gives kickers any credit.
           GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always searchin' for the man I'm never gonna be ? ---Mike Mclure

Hog Ma n Pop

Bama 73 and hogs 20!  Then HDN gets a new contract for mowing the grass at DRS.
"If I had a Prozac right now the size of Alabama I would chew that fu*ker till dawn." - Phyllis from Mulga

razorback2day

My two favorite college teams suck !   I'm still holding out hope.
My heart is with you ! GO HOGS!
Always searchin' for the man I'm never gonna be ? ---Mike Mclure

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

tider5000

I think this is going to be a rough SEC roadtrip for the piglets. I'm just praying Matt Jones doesn't show up (we still have nightmares about him in Tuscaloosa) Everything I've read about Brody and the boys seems like they are focused on Arkansas and are reminding one another about the past couple of years.

Bama 42
HogNuts 6

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ilikthiskindaparty

I'm going to be here all day.

texhog

JDHogg

September 23, 2005, 01:54:20 pm #112 Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 01:56:57 pm by JDHogg
Quote from: razorback2day on September 22, 2005, 08:07:28 pm
My two favorite college teams suck ! I'm still holding out hope.
My heart is with you ! GO HOGS!
Ok State and Arkansas...........Funny thing.................what former player do both schools have in common? HDN!! It's a curse I tell you!!
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

Cornhogio

I don't think Alabama's nearly as good as their ranking.  We're not as bad as we looked last week.  Hogs 38-31.
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

Call Mr. Sow

The good news is that we prevent Alabama from converting on a single third down.  The bad news is, they won't ever need to convert a third down.

Tide   106
Hogs   21

Jean-Luc PIGard

Quote from: wincrimson on September 22, 2005, 07:00:06 pm
Quote from: hogfan13 on September 22, 2005, 06:43:04 pm
This is the time the hogs will SHINE

Talking about y'alls metallic helmets? C'mon dude... be objective.

you want objective, try woopig.net.

turd  49
pussoir piglets 20

Call Mr. Sow

Quote from: hogfan13 on September 23, 2005, 02:18:54 pm
Get a life and off of the crack

You're predicting a Hog win and telling me to get off the crack? 

I'll grant my 106-21 prediction was an exercise in hyperbole, but the reality of this situation is that although the Hog offense has been as good as we could have hoped for going into this season, we have the worst defense in the program's history and we're playing against yet another experienced QB. 

The Defense has given up: 17, 28, and 70 points in the first three games, and are quite banged around physically and psychically after the USC debacle. 

I figure the D will turn in another sparkling performance like the last two weeks, and the actual points for Bama will be around 56-63.   

So, honestly, the final score will be about 56 - 21. 

The Hogs will win one more game this season, and this one ain't it.

Hornkiller

I predict I'll finish the case of Shiner before halftime. I'm sure after this game Bama fans will be talking about Brody Croyal for the Heisman.

mikeirwin

Mike Shula will have the fans going crazy at game time. He has been telling them that Arkansas ran the score up on them last year when their QB was hurt.
Bama can run and throw. The've got a RB who is as big as Howard and as quick as Jones.
51-10.

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 23, 2005, 02:54:25 pm
Mike Shula will have the fans going crazy at game time. He has been telling them that Arkansas ran the score up on them last year when their QB was hurt.
Bama can run and throw. The've got a RB who is as big as Howard and as quick as Jones.
51-10.

Mike are you saying.   Bama - 50 Arkansas - 10?  Ouch!

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Hornkiller on September 23, 2005, 02:50:09 pm
I predict I'll finish the case of Shiner before halftime. I'm sure after this game Bama fans will be talking about Brody Croyal for the Heisman.

They already are.

Cornhogio

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 23, 2005, 02:54:25 pm
51-10.

If you're right, he's done. 
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

hoginla

Quote from: hogfan13 on September 18, 2005, 10:08:57 am
Whats your prediction for the ROLLIN TIDE AND THE  :D not so rollin hogs

Bama sees tape of USC game(?).  Bama sees our corners jamming receivers at the line then getting blown away.  Croyle passes for 400 yards because we make it so easy to do so.  I do believe that we will score with them.

Bama 35
Hogs 28
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Jean-Luc PIGard on September 23, 2005, 02:37:07 pm
you want objective, try woopig.net.

You have got to be kidding.  You want drivel, then you've got the right place.
[CENSORED]!

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

DarkHelmet

before all our injuries:
bama 38
ark 9

now:

bama 52
ark 3

Sanctified Swine

Razorback88

Our defense has the ability to turn Brodie Croyle into Peyton Manning for 3 hours.  Bama 45-17 :-\

yraciv

Hogs 34
Tide  20

I'm tired of losing, and after my school played a national ranked HS team tonight, and the #1 team in the nation last week kicked the Hogs ass.  It has to be time for a win!

NuttsSacked

Herring ain't got a rabbit or hat to pull it out of.  :)