Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 09:23:04 pm

2/10

Started by jdelo77, February 10, 2018, 01:15:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

I played a $1 Double 10/all , so I'm at least cashing once today !!!

Sigepgator702

Nice!  Who ya like in the 3rd and 4th?

Russ22

For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

jdelo77

Looking hard at the 11 ..the 4,9,13 don't look bad either

OaklawnCapper

I played the 13 in the 2nd.  That's the second Saturday in a row Catalano has beat me with a first time starter.

jdelo77

Quote from: jdelo77 on February 10, 2018, 01:32:29 pm
Looking hard at the 11 ..the 4,9,13 don't look bad either

Good lord I didn't even play my own numbers and theres the trifecta !

Russ22

Still that's a pretty good DD
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

jdelo77

I'll take the 100 but man kicking myself for not betting a tri there ..

jdelo77

Tampa 6th - $5 ext box 4/9

OaklawnCapper

I am taking #1 Transformative in the 3rd at Oaklawn, and #9 Infuse in the 6th at Tampa

jdelo77

OP
3rd - 3,8,9 tri box , 9,3 ext box

jdelo77

OP 4th - I think the 2 wins this one ...

OaklawnCapper

Taking #1 C.S. Incharge at Race 8 at Tampa

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: jdelo77 on February 10, 2018, 02:22:58 pm
OP 4th - I think the 2 wins this one ...

I am going with the #6 Honor Way in the 4th at Oaklawn

OaklawnCapper

Going to try to beat the number 6 in the 5th at Oaklawn going to take number 7 Allthewrongreasons

jdelo77

6th 6,7 ext
6,7,8 tri box

mckinneyhog5

9th race #6 Bronze Age
Ex 6/8,9 and 8,9/6
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jdelo77

The pick 5 pays 32k ...and the only horse that would be hard to find was the 18-1 shot ..

ghostzapper

Had a $1 pick 5 leading out of the turn.  Did not use 4.

userpick

Hit a nice one today. Much needed.

holeinthewall

Quote from: jdelo77 on February 10, 2018, 01:15:00 pm
I played a $1 Double 10/all , so I'm at least cashing once today !!!

I did the opposite    I went all/4,8.  $206 FOR $2.   And that was all I hit all day lol   I quit after the 6th race.

holeinthewall

Quote from: userpick on February 10, 2018, 11:11:59 pm

Nice hit.  You have any taxes held on it?  I had $200 held out of the one I hit Friday?

QuoteThe pick 5 pays 32k ...and the only horse that would be hard to find was the 18-1 shot ..

That 4 horse was 1 for 1 in the slop now he is 2 for 2.  I didn't play him either.

jdelo77

kingoftherapids

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 11, 2018, 06:00:10 am
Nice hit.  You have any taxes held on it?  I had $200 held out of the one I hit Friday?

That 4 horse was 1 for 1 in the slop now he is 2 for 2.  I didn't play him either.

Did you play it on track?

holeinthewall

Quote from: kingoftherapids on February 12, 2018, 09:43:44 am
Did you play it on track?

Yes I did.  So what do they do when you hit through your account?  Nothing?

userpick

No taxes since it was done online. Oaklawn is last (as usual) to adapt to changes in racing. KOTR may know when the tax rule will change at Oaklawn for on track wagers.

holeinthewall

Quote from: userpick on February 12, 2018, 10:45:41 am
No taxes since it was done online. Oaklawn is last (as usual) to adapt to changes in racing. KOTR may know when the tax rule will change at Oaklawn for on track wagers.

ok so no W2 if you bet it through oaklawn anywhere.   I will start doing that.  When I am at the track I try to bet through  the track so my phone doesn't end up dead.  I will write it off as gambling losses next year regardless.

kingoftherapids

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 12, 2018, 10:47:23 am
ok so no W2 if you bet it through oaklawn anywhere.   I will start doing that.  When I am at the track I try to bet through  the track so my phone doesn't end up dead.  I will write it off as gambling losses next year regardless.

yea, but you still wouldn't have had to pay anything whatsoever online thru twinspires or nyrabets. and i think thru oaklawn anywhere you are exempt. pretty sure it is on site only

holeinthewall

Quote from: kingoftherapids on February 12, 2018, 02:42:59 pm
yea, but you still wouldn't have had to pay anything whatsoever online thru twinspires or nyrabets. and i think thru oaklawn anywhere you are exempt. pretty sure it is on site only

I have twinspires and have used TVG and I had a betparks account back in the 90's.   I may try nyrabets. Boom just looked it up. Bet $200 and get back $200 through nyrabets right now.   I'll use my $200 and then sign my wife up for an account.  That will take care of my P4 bets Thursday and Friday.

ghostzapper

Quote from: userpick on February 10, 2018, 11:11:59 pm

Always applaud good wins.  Nice hit.

ghostzapper

The $200 was for state taxes, no?  (I trust your winnings were around $2850?)  I know the new withholding rules apply to fed taxes but I don't know whether states are bound by them.  I know NYRABets does not withhold state taxes on my bets but I don't know whether that is because I am from Florida, or they apply the fed withholding rule to state withholdings.

holeinthewall

Quote from: ghostzapper on February 12, 2018, 04:56:05 pm
The $200 was for state taxes, no?  (I trust your winnings were around $2850?)  I know the new withholding rules apply to fed taxes but I don't know whether states are bound by them.  I know NYRABets does not withhold state taxes on my bets but I don't know whether that is because I am from Florida, or they apply the fed withholding rule to state withholdings.

$2917 was the winning amount. $203.?? was held out so year right at the 7%. 

Anyways I set up NYRA last night and will bet through that and have until 2/28 to wager $200 and they will match it.  Promo code "WINTER" if anyone else wants to sign up.  Read the print the matching funds don't count on Show bets or if you place the bet over the phone.

That will get me a couple P4 bets this weekend.