Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone else hearing Bobby Petrino to Auburn?

Started by mj4president, November 19, 2017, 04:42:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

Not sure if it's blowing smoke but i'm hearing Bobby will be going there if Gus leaves. No idea if the Gus coming here or not.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

NuttinItUp

Talk about hate towards Auburn if that happened. (as if we needed any more reasons)

PorkSoda

If Gus comes the Arky, I can definitely see them making a run at petrino.

the SEC is about the up the ante on coaches again.  going to be interesting to see how all this plays out.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

mj4president

This shouldn't have been moved here. Kinda annoying.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.