Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Hog Fans?

Started by HoginHouston, March 15, 2008, 01:21:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoginHouston

I know there are some of y'all out there. LSU fans in Houston get together at the Little Woodrow's on Alabama to watch games, and it would be cool if we could do something like that. This is the fourth largest city in America, and my guess is there are some Hog fans around.

We should make a point of getting together at least for football games.
Go Hogs Go.

carlspackler

HoginHouston

Sounds good. We will have to organize for the football season. I know a couple other Houston Hogs from this board so it will just be a matter of finding a good place.
Go Hogs Go.

intoxhog

Here is a link to hep you guys out. Sometimes the local chapters are not very active sometime they are.  Glad to see you guys trying to get an early start, im doing the same in Tulsa right now.

http://arkalum.org/houston/
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

tlmack

Yeah let me know I live near College Station,would love to watch games with Hog fans.

UhOhioHog

Just moved to the Houston area this week.  What's the Gameplan?

losthawg68

Spring here... sorry I'm late.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Polecat

I'm in. Moved to the area about a month ago.
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

RazorTexan

Woodlands here.  I am for this. How about trying to create a Razorback Club of Houston?  Any suggestions where to meet?  I have a suggestion or two. wings n things is good.  I know some of you will know better places.
Texan by choice, Razorback by the grace of God.

Democrats quit telling lies about the right and we will quit telling the truth about you

BigE_23

BrianH1810

I live in the Woodlands, and would love to get together and meet some of the hog fans down here.

Murr

Cy-Fair here... would love to make it pending on work

:razorback:

Arklax22

I think there are a couple Alumni Clubs.  The one that I go to when I can make it meets at a place called Salt Bar for football games.  It's inside the loop off of Washington.  They also host a golf tourney every year and put on several other events.  Last year they designated that bar the "home bar", for what it's worth.  Another group usually meets at a place called SRO located at 610 and 290.  It's attached to the old mall over there.  There are a bunch of Razorbacks in Houston, and in fact, the club does a send off for Houston kids about to start their freshman year in Fayetteville.  Definitely something to get plugged into if you're just moving into Houston or just looking to watch the game with some fellow Razorbacks. 

UhOhioHog

It's nice to hear former Razorback football player Greg Koch on 790 here in Houston. 

HoustonHogFan

I just moved to houston and was wondering if anyone knew of any places to go watch games or websites to get all the arkansas games??

BJOhog

i have to visit my dagum kids this weekend where yal hangout in huoston
i dress real good and yell real loud

Cardinal Browne

It's Gameday!  Anybody interested in getting together to watch the game in a Houston bar, anyone know a bar that might be showing the game :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:?

BJOhog

Il be at bogies unless they not ganna have the game then bjs

countryhog

I'll be in Houston next weekend. Anywhere to watch the game?
now is never here but the past is always present

Bardicer

Raising the dead thread...

Just moved to The Woodlands area this summer since the wife decided she isn't interested in Wisconsin's negative 40 temps.  Just curious if anyone knows of any place in The Woodlands, Tomball, or Magnolia (or even Spring) that would be open to showing Razorback games.

UhOhioHog

Sorry, but I escaped Houston.  Found some great places in Austin.

omidbahreini

I'm down to meet up, I live between magnolia and the woodlands, there's a buffalo wild wings, twin peaks, etc.  But honestly b dubs is the best

Brer Hog

What a dead thread, and it is labeled "new".  Scary!