Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is today when we find out

Started by HogNTX, January 02, 2018, 01:04:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

This is getting to be a joke. CM needs to get these coaches hired and announced. Not for my pleasure but for the sake of the kids he is recruiting and the players he already has on campus. I was happy to see CBB leave but not at all happy about how CM has strung this thing along. He said coaches in place by New Years or that was reported. Well that has passed and we still have nothing announced at a lot of spots.

RaisinHog

Quote from: azhog10 on January 04, 2018, 08:30:50 am
This is getting to be a joke. CM needs to get these coaches hired and announced. Not for my pleasure but for the sake of the kids he is recruiting and the players he already has on campus. I was happy to see CBB leave but not at all happy about how CM has strung this thing along. He said coaches in place by New Years or that was reported. Well that has passed and we still have nothing announced at a lot of spots.

Idk about it effecting the program but I'm tired of waiting lol

colbs

Quote from: azhog10 on January 04, 2018, 08:30:50 am
It's going to be okay.  A&M just announced their offensive staff. 

azhog10

Quote from: colbs on January 04, 2018, 08:40:39 am
It's going to be okay.  A&M just announced their offensive staff.
And we haven't even done that. I understand it's a dead period but he could have went ahead and announced his offensive staff already. How he's handled all of this just seems very amateurish and I don't think it speaks well for the future. IMO the little things matter and I feel like he's not fully invested.

colbs

Quote from: azhog10 on January 04, 2018, 08:44:50 am
And we haven't even done that. I understand it's a dead period but he could have went ahead and announced his offensive staff already. How he's handled all of this just seems very amateurish and I don't think it speaks well for the future. IMO the little things matter and I feel like he's not fully invested.
He already has the offensive staff and the recruits have talked to them.  The recruits know who the DC is too. 

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: azhog10 on January 04, 2018, 08:44:50 am

Ahhh, that's it. He just got hired for millions of dollars and he's not fully invested. Happens a lot in college football. Coach gets a new job with more money and he's so unmotivated he delays hiring assistants until after spring football. Several position groups start to suspect something weird when the coach says the best linebacker coach in the country had to use the bathroom and he'll be back around July.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

NoogaHog

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on January 04, 2018, 09:04:42 am
Ahhh, that's it. He just got hired for millions of dollars and he's not fully invested. Happens a lot in college football. Coach gets a new job with more money and he's so unmotivated he delays hiring assistants until after spring football. Several position groups start to suspect something weird when the coach says the best linebacker coach in the country had to use the bathroom and he'll be back around July.

June Jones coaches linebackers?
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"