Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You are a liar!

Started by jabber71, February 24, 2018, 07:44:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jabber71

If you say you know what this team will do, I know I would be.

I was confident we would beat KY, and just as sure we would lose at Alabama, I was wrong. I hope we beat AU and would reallly love to see us win at MO to finish the season, So either way I am going to shut up and enjoy the next two games! I suggest you do the same.
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Breems

I don't know anything anymore.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

thebignasty

Winning one of the next two might be enough to get us off the 8-9 line.  I think we've won too much to lose our way off that seeding lol
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Kevin

just go opposite. and never get comfortable with the team.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ShadowHawg

Toughest schedule in the history of Razorback basketball. No givens, including losses.

It seems to be about our bench, when they play solid, we win.

AlmaHog2011

Have won 5 of 6..And tonight got multiple bench players and Thomas really paying well.

lynbug

Quote from: Breems on February 24, 2018, 07:46:50 pm
I don't know anything anymore.
THIS, THIS, THIS...I wouldn't feel any confidence betting on ANY SEC game.  Every SECT game should be a nail biter.

Hollywood_HOGan45

I am in the same boat but....

I do know if we have a halftime lead and guys like CJ, Bailey, Thompson, and Thomas are playing at least decent, Arkansas will win.

popcornhog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 24, 2018, 08:00:55 pm
I am in the same boat but....

I do know if we have a halftime lead and guys like CJ, Bailey, Thompson, and Thomas are playing at least decent, Arkansas will win.

Have we lost a single game when CJ Jones shoots well?

It'll be interesting to see how he plays next year as a starter. I wouldn't be surprised if more minutes make him more consistent.
WPS

HeyHogs

I know!  Hogs beat Auburn easily.  Lose to MO in a nailbiter.  Win one game in SECT, win one in NCAAT and then lose to North Carolina.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: jabber71 on February 24, 2018, 07:44:30 pm
If you say you know what this team will do, I know I would be.

I was confident we would beat KY, and just as sure we would lose at Alabama, I was wrong. I hope we beat AU and would reallly love to see us win at MO to finish the season, So either way I am going to shut up and enjoy the next two games! I suggest you do the same.

With four games remaining I was so confident that the Hogs would beat Kentucky and I just couldn't see them beating Bama on the road. I was so wrong. Im glad I was!!! Woo Pig

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: popcornhog on February 24, 2018, 08:03:45 pm

It'll be interesting to see how he plays next year as a starter. I wouldn't be surprised if more minutes make him more consistent.

He should be a consistent shooter. Has good form and good spin. He could maybe use more arch but he lines it up good and jumps good. Good athlete also and IMO he needs to develop the drive game to make things easier for him. I love his pullup jumper. Atleast when it goes in.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 24, 2018, 08:13:00 pm
He should be a consistent shooter. Has good form and good spin. He could maybe use more arch but he lines it up good and jumps good. Good athlete also and IMO he needs to develop the drive game to make things easier for him. I love his pullup jumper. Atleast when it goes in.

When he's on, its tough to stop him. When Minnesota had its full team and was good, CJ stuck many daggers in them. Same with Uconn.  We are so tough to beat when those role players bring it. Thompson had his best game of the year.

johnfanman

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks better if you put in all caps with a bunch of exclamation marks.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

jabber71

Ok reverse psychology here we go, I am 101% positive we will get beaten like a drum by AU, this will destroy our confidence and we will lose to MO to end the season on a downward slide into the SEC tourney.  :puke:
We will draw LSU and get destroyed.  :puke:
Our NCAA seeding will drop and we will get NC, in the first round, who will beat us by 42 points. :puke:
Mike Anderson will resign in disgrace and we will replace him with Richard Pitino who will bring us to the promise land! :puke:
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

Next1_04

Quote from: Kevin on February 24, 2018, 07:47:51 pm
just go opposite. and never get comfortable with the team.

Uncomfortable is the comfortable these days

mhuff

;)
Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 24, 2018, 07:45:59 pm
So much wisdom...

Sounds like a frustrated gambler who's not betting on the next two games. ;)

redleg

Quote from: HeyHogs on February 24, 2018, 08:04:09 pm
I know!  Hogs beat Auburn easily.  Lose to MO in a nailbiter.  Win one game in SECT, win one in NCAAT and then lose to North Carolina.
Hopefully Arkansas ends up in a completely different regional than UNC!   :-\
Or at least on the other side of the bracket.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 24, 2018, 08:19:01 pm
When he's on, its tough to stop him. When Minnesota had its full team and was good, CJ stuck many daggers in them. Same with Uconn.  We are so tough to beat when those role players bring it. Thompson had his best game of the year.

Good points. Thompson has been playing sneaky good. Maybe I am crazy but Thomas might just play great the rest of the way. If we play Kentucky again I hope Mike plays Thompson with Gafford a lot.

The_Iceman

Quote from: popcornhog on February 24, 2018, 08:03:45 pm

CJ was 4-10 from 3 against UNC (12 pts). 3-6 from 3 against Houston (11 pts). He wasn't good in any of the SEC losses.

raz1965

I dont know but have a great feeling that Arkansas will beat the snot out of Auburn tomorrow night.

PygmalionEffect2

Every time I've been pulled in this season we've lost the next game, i.e. N. Car., Miss. St., A&M, Kentucky, bam, bam, bam, bam, so I'm going to do everyone a favor and not get pulled in for Auburn.

Let me know how it turns out.

If we win against Auburn, I'm not making any promises about staying tuned out for Missouri.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

gmarv54

Quote from: raz1965 on February 26, 2018, 05:49:11 pm
I dont know but have a great feeling that Arkansas will beat the snot out of Auburn tomorrow night.
That was me before the Kenlucky game. ??? ??? ??? ???

golfinpig

The AU game will depend on if Mike has us "trying" to press full court.

jabber71

Quote from: golfinpig on February 26, 2018, 08:06:45 pm
The AU game will depend on if Mike has us "trying" to press full court.

I disagree, the game imho will hinge on who scores the most points.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: HeyHogs on February 24, 2018, 08:04:09 pm
that sounds familiar
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hoggish1

You can only see that on Hogville...

liljo

Hogs 109-17 under MA at BWA.

Oh ye of little faith.

Go Hogs!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

elksnort

Quote from: jabber71 on February 26, 2018, 03:03:24 pm
Ok reverse psychology here we go, I am 101% positive we will get beaten like a drum by AU, this will destroy our confidence and we will lose to MO to end the season on a downward slide into the SEC tourney.  :puke:
Our NCAA seeding will drop and we will get NC, in the first round, who will beat us by 42 points. :puke:
Mike Anderson will resign in disgrace and we will replace him with Richard Pitino who will bring us to the promise land! :puke:
Great effort actually.

mckinneyhog5

Please just beat Mizzu and I'll be happy.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: jabber71 on February 26, 2018, 08:53:53 pm
I disagree, the game imho will hinge on who scores the most points.

LOL..I have played many basketball games and coached many basketball games. Coaches always talk defense, defense, defense but in every one of those games he team that scored the most points won the game.

SardisHog

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 27, 2018, 01:49:44 am
LOL..I have played many basketball games and coached many basketball games. Coaches always talk defense, defense, defense but in every one of those games he team that scored the most points won the game.
You are looking at it backwards. It's the team that could not sore the most points that lost, DEFENSE.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

Dirty

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 24, 2018, 07:49:50 pm
It seems to be about our bench, when they play solid, we win.

Really, captain obvious? ;)

jabber71

Quote from: jabber71 on February 26, 2018, 03:03:24 pm

1 down!

Porter is now be a game time decision but does not play in the 1st half.
Hogs come out hot in the 1st half ending on a monster dunk from Gafford, totally by accident he comes down on Jontay Porter literally breaking his leg in half, blood is everywhere, his last words as he is carted off to Michael is finish this for me... Gafford is given an unheard of "offensive flagrant 2" because of his pattern of monster dunks, and is out for the game.
Michael wears his brothers blood stained jersey and scores 50 points and MO wins by 10.