Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OTOTL and Twist's Way too early post season 18 menu options.

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, February 24, 2018, 07:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I'm going to take the liberty and speak on behalf of my friend Twist and give him the opportunity to prepare a menu of Corvus delicacies that should have even the most finicky of pallets satiated. Chances are we are going to have a run on plates at the end of the season. I'm going to go ahead and put in an advance order of the house finest "Corbeau Sous Verre" for 3 of our most difficult to please posters: HiM, Al Boreland and CFB Fanatic... It should pair quite nicely with our 65 house Merlot. I know what you're thinking,"Who would dare pair a winged foul with a red.!?", but in this case you're going to have to trust me.

Now as for everyone else, who is doubling down on doubt, we need recommendations. No crow dish is too raunchy that Twist cannot transform with his magical culinary skillz... So please no arguing on whether this menu will be served or not. This is ONLY for menu suggestions.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

bphi11ips

Just be sure you have plenty of cilantro at the condiment station.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

liljo

Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: bphi11ips on February 24, 2018, 08:36:21 am
Just be sure you have plenty of cilantro at the condiment station.
Certainly with the Fajitas Cuervo, Not ironically served with a good Cuervo margarita...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Al Boarland

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Al Boarland on February 24, 2018, 10:50:28 am
What are the chances?
100% that you'll love it... The dark meet of the crow accompanied by the tannins of the Mertlot will put on a ballet of flavor that will have your soul calling the hogs again.

Al Boarland

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 24, 2018, 10:58:15 am
100% that you'll love it... The dark meet of the crow accompanied by the tannins of the Mertlot will put on a ballet of flavor that will have your soul calling the hogs again.

I have a sophisticated palate. I hope you're right.

thebignasty

Buff

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Buff on February 24, 2018, 11:34:20 am
Will the menu have weekly specials?
Yes, but the sooner one jumps on the wagon the better, if you know what I mean... Those die hard wait until the end of the season hold-outs are probably gonna have to settle for Crow Pot Pie, or left over cold crow pot pie sammiches, if they wait for us to win our bowl game... Those who wait until signing day 19 are gonna get NO crow, but they will have to wear a shirt that says "I'm Stoopid" While their friends who are already on board get to wear the "I'm with stupid" shirts.

Al Boarland

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 24, 2018, 01:13:48 pm
Yes, but the sooner one jumps on the wagon the better, if you know what I mean... Those die hard wait until the end of the season hold-outs are probably gonna have to settle for Crow Pot Pie, or left over cold crow pot pie sammiches, if they wait for us to win our bowl game... Those who wait until signing day 19 are gonna get NO crow, but they will have to wear a shirt that says "I'm Stoopid" While their friends who are already on board get to wear the "I'm with stupid" shirts.

That's too bad. Signing Day 2019 is when we'll know what we have. I'll take the t-shirt.

jgphillips3

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 24, 2018, 10:58:15 am

The "dark meet"?  Is that where they meet with Satan in the woods before coming to the stadium?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 24, 2018, 07:29:23 pm
The "dark meet"?  Is that where they meet with Satan in the woods before coming to the stadium?
Ha Ha..! Don't let me meat you in real life... ;)

Sometimes the windshield sometimes the bug... You got me!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Twist is back today folks. I can't wait to read some of the menu selections he has worked up...

jcbville

mhsbc59

im a sit on said tailgate of said bandwagon.  Im never off of it i just can stand up for it all the time
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

twistitup

The clock is ticking on the final menu, hoping to get input from HY and CCM...it's all about bringing the Razorback Family together
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

nchogg

Quote from: twistitup on February 26, 2018, 12:50:42 pm
The clock is ticking on the final menu, hoping to get input from HY and CCM...it's all about bringing the Razorback Family together
I look forward to it. Keep it up. Go Hogs!