Time to call the AD's office

Started by NuttsSacked, March 10, 2005, 08:36:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttsSacked

Cresthog

whats the number??

Im already holding my telephone.

maniax22bolts20

Exactly. We need to fire the mens basketball team's spine doctor. Since no spines exist on this team his services are unneeded.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Kevin

479-575-2755  frank's office, operator's should be standing by
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

3kgthog

Better call the paramedics. I predict a Sean McCurdy suicide attempt once he goes from the St. Anthony dynasty to what has now become a big turd called the Arkansas basketball program.

mr4pt

I don't post much here but I read every day. I used to sit back and chuckle and the Heath-Haters thinking all along "Come on now, give him another year with his own guys, it's the players, etc, etc, etc" Basically making every excuse I could for him.

Listen HOG fans, this is Arkansas dammit and we do not have to accept this second rate product being produced right now. We WILL not accept being the laughing stock of the very conference in which we ruled as little as 10 years ago.

Heath should go, Heath MUST go.

tophawg19

heart surgeon needed ark. bball team has none .any brain surgeons we need you to. can't shoot can't pass can't rebound other than that were o.k.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RebelliousHog

mr4pt 

That clip cracks me up.   The power of the computer.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci